It's More Then That

Kim

Ch. 85

"So class the exam is handed so total silence."

I looked and seen all these hard ass questions. I frowned knowing I was gonna fail. I read the instructions,

"I wanted to see if anyone would actually read the directions and since you are you passed the test. All you have to do is put a smiley face at the top right, and then you're done with this page"

I looked at the next page seen the long ass directions. Then it said put a star in the corner. I did just that then I waited a few minutes. I then stood up handing him the test.

"Thank you"

I took my stuff and walked out wandering around the school...

Lunch time started. I had already gotten my food so I sat alone with my book trying to write up this poem. I got use to my ritual at school and I liked it. Geo appeared with his purple dreads. I removed my ear buds and then looked at him.

"C'mon" he said

"What? Why?"

"You look bored"

"I'm not bored. I'm writing"

He sat down looking right at me.

"You eva' get bored just sittin' hea' by yourself?"

I shook my head, "Nope"

"Okay well I want you to come with me to go get some food, Fizz outside."

"I'm not hungry"

"What you don't wanna hang out with me?" He asked with a laugh

"I never said that"

"Then why you so 'hesitant'--" I shrugged

"C'mon if you gon' really care about what people think then you a fuckin' whimp"

I looked at him and he smiled once he seen me get up

"Thea' you go, "

We brushed passed what'shisface like he didn't exist. Geo held open the door for me as I walked out. Fizz sped off to some place, and it was real close to the school. I didn't really say much only cause I didn't feel like wanting to talk. Lately I've been feeling like there was a big chunk of my life missing. When people talked to me about stuff I remember but I don't really have a visual memory of what went on. They were all just a bunch of words.

Now, ever since I got hit with that damn ball yesterday I don't even recall any of my childhood memory. It was scary but I knew it would come back soon. It had too.

The car stopped as I seen the big ass mall. I didn't bring any money for the mall so they better realize that I'm bout to walk in and walk out the same way I did before.

○  ○  ○

Chris

"Baybee!" Shouted Keyanna

"Yeah"

She didn't respond so I went to her. She was laid out on our bed. I laid my body horizontally on her

"What's up?"

"You think I should send Kim back down to August's house?" She questioned

"No!"

" I know we shouldn't send her but I think they're fine now. Plus, August doesn't have Nisha so he could just focus on hanging with the girls"

It was silent

"So now could she go?"

I looked at her and smiled.

"No" Her attitude changed

"Chris, please!!!"

"Why does she have to go to his house? Did she ask to?"

Keyanna shook her head, "Just let her go they gotta talk somehow."

"Did August even apologize to her?"

"No, but--"

"She's not going."

"Chris" She whined "You can't just keep her trapped in hea' forever"

"I'm not. I'll just take her out when she wants to. "

She pushed my body off of her and then walked off.

Kimberly

"Hi Kim!" A few people said as I walked by.

"I thought you said we were just getting food"

"Yeah but now I wanna walk into a few stores. "

"Fizz does he not realize that we have to be back to the school by 12:50"

"It's 12:20 we're fine"

My feet were tired so I sat down. I had no energy today. I just needed to sit.

"You tired?" FIZZ asked me

"Yeah"

"Look at the bright side your face is back!"

"Why are you lying." I said

He laughed and I just shook my head.

"What's wrong with you?"

"I'm just tired" I said

He was quiet as he used his phone. I watched as Geo pushed his hair back looking at the clothes. I bit my lip.

"You think Geo wants to be in a relationship?"

"Woahh, you like him?"

"I don't even know. But you think he'd be the type to be in a relationship?"

Fizz shrugged

"I mean Geo likes to hang with females but then they just end up being his fuck buddy."

I nodded

"I'm not tryna say he don't wanna be in a relationship. He's just scared that he won't be commited the way he's suppose to. Or he won't able to excel the needs of what takes to be a girl's boyfriend"

I nodded

"Thanks Fizz"

"What you like him?"

I shrugged,

"C'mon Kim you either like him or you don't"

I sipped my drink looking at Geo

"I don't think like is a strong enough word to describe how I feel about him "

He looked at me with scrunched eye brows.

___________________________

Vote and Comment

Remember Not Everything Goes As Planned

Love you all

VSVP-MALLIKAL