chapter 1: Addison

I walk home in the pooring rain my hands trying to cover my body to keep the cold away, I walk slowly not wanting to get home but I know he will be angry if I'm late, hes always angry, I still have the marks from when I was late last time, I can still hear the crack of his belt across my back.
A shiver runs down my spin.
The old warn out house that I call home comes into veiw, I walk in the back door trying to be as quite as possible but I hear the stomp of his boots.

"Were the fuck have u been girl" he growls.

I don't say a word as I look down at my dripping shoes.

"Look what you've done" he says pointing at the mud.

I gulp knowing whats going to happen, he pushes me to the ground and I fall hard against the hard floor, pain run through my body.
He kicks me in the stomach and I here my rib bone crack from the impact, I let out a small whimper and curl myself into a tiny little ball.

"Get up girl I'm not finished with you" he growls.

When I don't move he grabs my shoulder and pulls me of the floor so my backs facing him, I hear him unclip his belt.
The belt cracks across my back and I scream in pain as he repeats the the process.
Fifty swings later I'm curled up in a ball in a puddle of my blood, my father smirks as he grabs me again, he kicks me down the basement stairs and I fill my leg twist as it hits the steps, another scream leaves my lips.
My father chains me back up to the wall.

"No dinner tonight your to fat anyway" he yells at me and I believe him.

He leaves me crying in the small basement, my claustrophobia kicks in and I try and push it away.
I go over to the small blanket on the floor that is my bed, I pull out the small rusted knife out of my pocket and slide my sleeve up my arm revealing the many scares on my arm, healing scares on top of fresh, I slide the rusty knife across my wrist, after I grab the small bandage and cover my new cut, I pull of my blood stained shirt and wince at the pain from were my skin riped open, my leg hurts and I know its twisted.
I cry myself to sleep knowing all this is my fault.
'I deserve this'.