chapter 15: Addison

Nick helps me get dressed, he has a carful hand wraped around my shoulder as we walk out of his room, my leg still kills but it feels better with Nick holding me, he helps me down the stairs making sure I don't fall, Fiona is in the kitchen when we enter, she gives us a warm smile.

"Hi honey" she says to Nick "hi Addison".

I wave back still not comfortable talking to anyone but Nick.

"Are you guys hungry, I can make you some sandwhiches" she says kindly.

"That would be great" Nick answers for me.

We head into the loungeroom and wait for the sandwhiches, Nick pulls me up close on the couch and we snuggle together why he flips through the tv.
Fiona brings us the sandwhiches and I smile at her to show her how grateful I am, Nick finishes his in a matter of seconds, while I nibble at mine, not wanting to eat to much, Nick see's what I'm doing and frowns.

"Aren't you eating" he asks.

"No" I simple say.

"Please" he asks.

I look into his pleading eyes and I know straight away that I've lost, I force myself to eat the sandwhich which earns a small kiss from Nick.
We continue to snuggle, my eyes start to feel heavy and I can feel myself falling asleep, I lean into Nick more annd rest my head on his lap.

"I love you Addy" he says giving me a soft kiss on the head.

"I-I love you to Nick" I say yawning.

I soon fall asleep as I feel Nick slowly running his fingers through my hair leaving me smiling.

Happy New Year everyone, I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm going to be gone for awhile so I won't be able to update for at least 3 weeks, I'm really sorry but I promise I'll update as soon as I can.
Love you all.