chapter 33: Nick

Addy is quiet the whole ride home, its been torture her not speaking to me I just have to try and make her understand how much I love her.
I pull into the drive way parking infront of the house, I quick jump out of the car grabbing Addy's wheel chair and bringing it to her door I go to grab hold of her but she flinches away but still lets me help, it hurts that she can't stand me touching her and that shes gone back to her old closed of self.
Once shes in the wheel chair I wheel her into the house, my mum rushes into the room and gives Addy a tight huge, you can see her tense up under her hold.

"I'm so glad your ok honey" she says happily.

"Mum I think thats enought" I say pushing her off of her.

"Oh, sorry honey" she says pulling away "are you hungry I just started making lunch".

Addy nods and we go into the kitchen, mum makes us some sandwhiches, as we eat them mum tries to start a convication but Addy just nods a couple of times but focuses on her sandwhich taking small bits from it.
After I take Addy up stairs having to carry her up the steps because I can't get the wheel chairs up the stairs, I place her on our bed gently, putting the blanket over her.

"Do you want to watch a movie" I ask looking down at her.

She looks away but nods her head, I put the first movie I see on and go to sit on the bed next to Addy, she tenses up a bit and tries to shimmy away but winces when she puts to much wait on her leg.

"Do you want me to sit somewhere else" I ask hoping the answers no.

She shakes her head but keeps moving so theres a little space between us, the movie starts and we sit in silence, I keep looking at Addy watching as her expresson slowly falls and her eyes go heavy, I watch as her head slightly falls and rests on my shoulder as soft snores escape her lips, I sigh as joy washes over me this is the first sign of affection that Addy has given me in weeks and dhes asleep.
I get comfy and bring Addy into my arms cudling her, I kiss her gently on the head making sure not to wake hef.

"I love you so much Addison" I say softly.