chapter 6: Addison

I quickly sit up in bed when I awake from the terrifying dream, I pant heavily and I'm covered in a cold sweat, my body trembles.
Nick mumbles but doesn't wake up luckly, I quickly get out of his bed and as quietly as I can make it to the bathroom closing the door behind me.
Tears cover my cheeks as they poor down my face and I look at my body, I can see the apple from today has worked its way through my body, I lean over the toilet and force myself to vomit up the apple.
My phone is still in my pocket and I look at the thousands of messages that are waiting for me.

Dad:get your fucking ass home now.
Dad:you can't hide from me you little bitch.
Dad:I will find you you idiot.
Dad:I 'm going to hit you so hard that you won't sit right for the rest of your life.
Dad:I should have killed you when I had the chance.

I lay on the cool flaw and crawl into a tight ball, tears still sliding down my cheeks, I stay like this till the tears stop.
Before leaving I give myself a fresh cut realising my pain and bandage it up before heading back to Nicks room.
I open the door and Nick is standing there worry written all over his face.

"Are you ok" he asks quickly.

I nod and follow him back to his room.

"Look at you, your trembling" he says covering me with a blanket.

"Did you have a bad dream" he asks.

I nod as tears start to spill out of my eyes again.
Nick brings me into his arms as I sob, his warm chest is welcoming me as I cry.

"It's ok Addy" He says softly patting my head.

He lays me downin bed and we cuddle, my chest hurts from my crying but I ignore it.
I soon fall asleep in Nicks arm.