chapter 27: Nick

Sofias lips came crashing down on mine before I could stop her.
I was in shock, I didn't think she would do that, she kisses me relentlessly trying to get her tounge inside of my mouth.
Thats when I hear the sob.
I rip my mouth from Sofias, turning my head in the direction of the sound, Addison stands there tears running down her soft cheeks her heart shattering to pieces along with mine.

"Addy its not what it looks like" I say franticly.

I try to get up but she bolts for the door and it slams open.

"Addy wait" I yell.

I start running after her but shes already got a massive head start, I keep yelling for her to stop but she ignores me and keeps going, she turns a corner and I lose her, I stop trying to catch my breath as tears threaten to spill from my eyes.
Sofia runs up next to me looking worried.

"Were is she" she asks.

"I lost her" I say franticly "we have to find her".

"Why did she run anyway" she asks.

"Because shes my girlfriend and you just kissed me" I say as a tear spill from my eye.

"Oh my god" she says "I'm so sorry I swear I didn't know you were together".

"Its ok, it was my falt for not telling you" I say knowing its true.

"Come on we have to find her" she says pulling me along.

We spend the next couple of hours roaming the streets calling out to Addy, it gets dark quickly and I start to get worried, what if shes hurt.
We continue to search not giving up till we've found her.