chapter 41: Addison

I wake up to soft warm lip pressed against my lips, I smile against them and start to return the kiss, I lick the bottom of Nicks lip and he opens his mouth allowing my tounge to enter, we move in sink as our tounges slide against each other.
Nick pulled away to catch his breath, I open my eyes and look up at him, his hair is all messy, I'm laying up against Nicks bare chest.

"Morning" I say snuggling up to him.

"Morning he chuckles.

We lay there there for a few more minutes until Nick moves to get up.

"I don't want to go to school" I groan.

"Same, but we have to" he sighs " we've missed way to many days".

I groan getting up and going to get dressed, I choose blue skinny jeans and a baggy jumper.

"You are gorgous" Nick hugs me from behind.

"I'm nervous" I say honestly.

"As long as your with me I won't let anyone hurt you" Nick whispers into my ear.

"Thank you" I say snuggling into his hug.

We go downstairs and have a quick breakfast before leaving, Nick and I walk in together, Nick has his arm around my shoulders holding me close.
We grab our books and head to our first class.
The first two periods go smoothly and its eventually lunch, we sit with Nicks friends and I listen to them chat.
The bells going to go in about 20 minutes and I still need my books.

"I'll be back I need to get my books" I whisper.

"Wait, I'll come with you" he says.

"No its fine, I'll be right back" I say getting up.

I walk out of the cafetiara and head straight to my locker, as soon as I come close to my locker I'm shoved hard into the hard lockers, I let out a loud whimper causing harry to laugh.

"Finally showed your face bitch" he chuckles pinning me to the locker "I wonder why".

He looks down at my cast and smiles lifting my arm up to get a better look, he starts to laugh more.

"I see you took my advise to kill yourself bitch" he laughs "you didn't try hard enough though".

He reaches back into his bag pulling out a permanent marker pulling the cape off, I start to shack my head trying to pull my hand from his grip but hes to strong.
He starts to write all over my cast not leaving any space, he writes in bold letters and I read ever single one 'SPERM BANK' 'WORTHLESS WHORE' 'TRASH' 'FAT BITCH' 'USED TRASH' 'KILL YOURSELF' 'FREE RIDES' 'ELEPHANT' 'PIECE OF SHIT' 'UGLY SLUT' 'WHO WOULD EVER LOVE YOU' the next one In read is the one that I start to breack down with 'KILLER', he wrote so much by the end of it I was sobbing, he just laughed.

"This is what you are bitch" he sneered "never forget it".

He punched me in the face and pain rushes to my cheek, he leans in closer to me bringing his lips to my ear.

"You want me don't you" he whispers.

He moves his hands down my body and leaves them resting them on my thighs, I whimper, I'm so scared whats he going to do to me.

"You like this don't you" he says.

He starts to slide his fingers to my private area and rubs roughly making it hurt, I sob louder as he presses harder, I feel his over hand on the waistband of my pants as he slides it down.

"Please don't" I whimper.

He smirks as he presses his fingers that are in my pants into me so that it hurts badly.

"Never" he smirks.

He shoves his fingers into me hard and it feels like I've been riped in half, I wince leaning onto the locker as he does it again causing another wave of pain to wash over me.
I sob harder as he laughs harder.

"Get off of her" I hear someone yell riping Harry's hand from inside of me and I wince louder.

"Make me" I hear Harry says.

I look up to see Nick has Harry pined up against the wall anger planted on his face, Harry just smirks.
I hear the bell ring and people start to crowed the hallways but stop when they see me sitting on the floor sobbing and Nick holding Harry.

"I don't know what you see in her pal" Harry chuckles "all I see is a weak little slut".

Nick punches Harry in the nose and you can see how angry he is, I see a teacher come into view making his way through the crowed.

"Whats going on here" he yells "get to class".

Everyone quickly scatters, I'm still crying and Nick finally put Harry down watching him run away, he turns to me but I've already started running down the hall, I hurt all over exspcially in my lower section, I turn into the bathroom into one of the stalls locking the door behind me, letting the tears fall freely, I look down and see that my once blue jeans are now red in the crotch, I'm bleedind.
I feel so dirty and violated I shutter remembering his fingers on me, I look at the cast and see all the horrible thing written on them.
I quickly start searching through my bag till I find it ,my rusty old knife, I look it over before slicing into my skin feeling the welcoming numbness, I don't stop till I have ten new slices.

"ADDISON" I jump hearing Nick yell.

"Addison come out here please" he pleads.

I can't let him see me like this, he won't want me now that I've been used, I sob loudly listening to him call my name.

"Addy please, I have no problem walking in there after you" he says and I hear the door open.

He walks up to the stall and I see his feet undeneath.

"Addy please let me help" he whispers "please come out.

I open the door standing there as crimson drips from cut wrists running down the knife, my cheeks stained with tears and a bruse, my pants are now deep red.
I watch the door open and listen to Nick gasp as he takes in my appearence, he quickly pulls me into him lettingnme cry into his shoulder, he pulls me out and sits me onto the sink, he looks me up and down and I see tears falling from his eyes.
He quickly pulls the knife from my hands dropping it on the floor

"What did he do to you" he says.

I start to cry louder.

"Did he touch you" he asks.

I nod looking down at my lap.

"Were did he touch you" he asks.

"I touck my crotch holding back more sobs, he looks down to wear I point, I feel him get angry.

"He's dead" he growls "did he hurt you anywhere else".

I nod pointingto my heart, I brings me back into a hug letting me cry onto his shoulder. Why does he still love me, why me.

"Baby look at me" he says pressing a cloth to my wrists.

I look back up at him, back into his sad eyes.

"Why do you love me" I ask.

He looks stunned, he wasn't expecting me to ask that.

"Because Addy you are the strongest person I know, you never give up even when the world is against you, you are so beautiful and gorgous that I can't stand not looking at you, I always want you near me because you make me feel strong and everytime I see you, you make butterflies flutter in my stomach, you make me feel alive Addy, you are my other half, my one and only, Addison I love you so much it hurts and I don't know how you don't see that" he explain.

I"m crying more by the end of his speech, to see how much I am to made me love him ten time more then I already did.

"I love you so much Nick" I sob wtaping my hands around him.