chapter 14: Nick

I can't believe anyone would do this to her.
I finish washing the blood of Addy's back, she whimpers when I touch a senceitive spot, and I quickly apoligise and kiss her neck.
Once she's done I help her out of the tub and wrap the softest towl I have around her and sit her on the toilet.
I rumage through the draws till I find the first aid kit, I grab a bottle of rubbing alcohol and head back to Addy.

"This is going to hurt" I say taking her hands in mine.

I gently rub it over her wrists, the instint it touches her, she pulls back with a whimper.

"Sorry" I say.

I continue till I've gotten all of her opened wounds I wrap her whole chest bandages and the same with his wrists and swollen ankle.
I help her put her underwear and bra back on and lift her of the toilet and carry her back to my room, I wrap her in my blankets and I snuggle up to her, her small hands wrap around me and she hides her face in my neak.

"Does it hurt me to hold you" I ask.

"A l-little, but don't stop" she says.

Soon she falls asleep in my arms, her slow breaths landing on my chest, I hear a phone vibrating and quickly grab it before Addy wakes up, I answer and start to hear a mans yealling on the other end.

"Addison you get your sorry ass home now, you good for nothing bitch" the man yells.

"Excuse me" I say "how dare you speak about Addy like that" I say.

I carefully push Addy of and walk outside before waking her up.

"Oh, its you" he growls.

"Wait this is her father" I say.

"Don't you come near her, leave her alone and I may let her live" he growls.

"Me, you better stay away from her or you will be sorry" I say.

"You better watch your back kid" he says "I will get her back, you'll see".

I hang up the phone as the tears start running down my cheeks at the thought of him touching Addy again.

'I won't let that happen'.

I hear a scream come from my room and quickly go rushing in there, Addy is curled up on my bed, trembling, tears running down her face. I quickly grab hold of her bringing her into a tight inbrace.

"Its ok Addy, Its ok" I say stroking her hair.

"H-he was here" Addy cries.

"Don't worry hes not coming anywhere near you when I'm hear" I say.

"But he will get me" she cries.

"I promise you he will never touch you again" I say.

She relax's a bit and she looks back up at me.

"W-why are you helping m-me" she asks softly.

"Because I love you" I say kissing her head softly.

She smiles softly "I love you to" she says.

I smile and press my lips against hers joining into a passionately but soft kiss, soon she opens her mouth alowing my tounge to enter her mouth, I run my hand through her long hair and I'm rewarded with a soft moan.
I hear a door open down stairs, mums home.
I smile at Addy as her face goes bright red.

"I guess this is going to have to wait" I say with a smile.