chapter 38: Addison

I lean back in the bed panting and Nick lays down next to me licking his lips, he plants a soft kiss on my lips.

"Thats how much I love you" he whispers into the kiss "and more".

I smile kissing him more, but Sofia pops into my head and I instantly pull away, Nick looks at me confused and I just smile back at him.

"I think I'm going to have a bath" I say.

I get of the bed and a shooting pain runs up my leg but I ignore it and take my first step in the direction.

"Need some help" he asks.

"I'm ok" I say.

I manage to limp my way into the bathroom locking the door behind me I start to run the bath and sit on the toilet why I wait.
Sofia's warning replaying in my head.

(Flash back)

"Nick could you get me a glass of water, my throat feels really dry" Sofia asks.

"Yeah of course" Nick say turning out of the room.

I watch him leave and turn back to Sofia and see her glaring at me, she quickly walks up to me shoving a finger at my chest.

"Listen up you little bitch" she whispers harshly "Nick is mine, stay away from him or your going to have to deal with me".

I stare at her shocked.

"This is a warning next time you better watch your back" she sneers.

She steps away from me just as Nick walks back in holding a glass of water, she takes a sip before putting it down.

"Are you ok" Nick asks placing his hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah just cold" I respond.

,

A knock at the door brings me back to reality, I quickly turn the water of before opening the door, Nick stands there smiling.

"Do you mind if I join you" He asks.

I shake my head letting him walk in, he pulls my top of and I already had my pants and underwear taken of so I let Nick help me into the tub, Nick quickly pulls his clothes of and I quickly look away blushing, I feel Nick tilt my head so that I'm looking at him.

"You don't have to be shy around me baby" he says smoothly "all this is yours" he refures to his body.

I nod looking at his tight musles till I stop at his manhood.
He kisses my head and hops in with me, he spins me around so that I'm stradling his waist and looking into his eyes.

"You are so beautiful" he says pushing hair out of my face.

I lean in pressing my lips to his, slowly make my way into his mouth, Sofia pops into my head again but Nick grabs boths my cheeks forcing me to look at him.

"What ever it is push it away" he says "I only want you".

I lean back in and we move our tounges in sink, I moan as Nick leaves my lips and starts sucking and nibbling at my neck leaving little love bits, I sigh as I feel him rub against me.
He slips a condom on and he leans into my ear whispering so softly that I can only just hear it.

"Your my one and only, Addy".