chapter 5: Addison

I look at the tshirt Nick gave me and fear runs through my vains, I don't want him to see my scares, I shouldn't even be here, this was a really bad idea.
Nick shows me to his bathroom and I walk in slowly.

"I will just be outside if you need me" he says as I close the door locking it behind me, I take of my clothes and hope in the shower, letting all the blood and dirt wash of of me, the rusty knife is still in my jacket pocket so I quickly grab it out and give myself some new cuts, I watch the blood flow down the drain.
I get out of the shower and quickly find some bandages and cover my cuts, I look at my naked body in the mirror.

'I'm so fat' I think.

I quickly put Nicks clothes on and my jacket on top of his shirt the clothes are way to big for me but I find them comforting because they smell like Nick, carry my dirty clothes out with me and find Nick waiting in the hall for me.

"Arn't you going to be hot in that jacket" he asks.

I shake my head.

He grabs my dirty cloths and see's the blood stains, worry flashes across his face.

"Whats this" he asks

I look away from him not wanting to look into his gorgous eyes.

"Are you hurt Addison" he asks me.

I don't respond.

"You can tell me Addison" he says, he goes to touch my shoulder but I flinch away "I'm not going to hurt you".

He touches me, this time I let him. He lets it go for know and brings me back to his room and I sit on his bed quietly, he changes till hes just in pj pant and a bair chest, his abs are huge and I quickly look away blushing.

"Sorry but were going to have to share a bed" he says "but if you want I can sleep on the floor".

He shouldn't have to sleep on the floor, I should be, I shouldn't be here at all but I don't know how to tell him this without speacking so I just nod.
He jumps into bed and throws the blanket over us he sleeps close to me that our backs are almost touching.

"Good night Addy" he says softly, I like that nick name.

'Good night Nick' I think.

Soon I fall asleep to the sound of him breathing.