chapter 36: Addison

"Hey" I hear Sofia say from the door.

Jealousy runs through my vains when I see her face, I know I shouldn't be because me and Nick aren't together, but I can't help it.

"Hey Sofia" Nick says.

I quickly wheel out of the doorway heading for the back door when I hear Sofia enter the house, I make it outside and park the wheelchair on the pourch wanting to be alone.
I can hear faint mumbling from inside, I wonder what there talking about.

'I wonder if their kissing' I think.

I slouch in the chair as images of Nick and Sofia on the louge their lips pressed together as they maked out, tears start to fall from my eye before I can stop them and I quietly sob.

"Wheres Addison" I hear Nick say inside.

I hear two sets of foot steps coming from inside as the look around the house.

"Addison" Nick yells.

I roll the wheel chair further into the corner so that I'm pretty much out of sight except for my feet.

"Addison" Nick yells again sounding closer.

I hear the back door open and Nick steps outside and looks around frantically till his gaze stops at my feet.

"Addy" he says softly as he walks over to me "what are you doing outside".

He kneels down infront of me, he has put a jacket on now and he looks worried, I try and look away to hide my tears but Nick grabs hold of my cheeks forcing me to look at him.

"Why are you crying" he asks sadly

He looks at me worry written all over his face I don't know why though because he never loved me.

"Is this because of Sofia" he asks.

More tears come out as he says this and I start to sob, Nick pulls me into his arms and I quickly push him away, I don't want his simpify.

"Why won't you let me comfort you" He asks.

'Because your just lying to me' I feel like saying but don't.

"I just want to help you" he says "don't you no I love you".

"No you don't" I say before I can stop myself.

"What" he asks stund "of course I do".

He grabs my hand and I try to pull away but he hold me tightly.

"Addison I love you so much, I don't know how you can't see it" he says not breaking eye contact.

"Your just lying to me" I sob "everybody lies to me".

"I would never lie to you Addy, I love you" he says.

"How do I know your not lying to me" I sob

"You just have to trust me" he says.

I look into his eyes and I can see how worried he is about me, I love him so much but its hard to trust him I've had my heart broken to many times.
Nick pulls me into his arms again and this time I don't pull away, I let his strong arms comfort me.

"I love you Nick" I sob into his shoulder.