chapter 45: Addison

I wake up to light lightly in my eyes, I grumble turning around looking for Nick but turn up empty, I do feel something soft and fluffy though causing my eyes to softly open and I come face to face with a giant brown teddy bear, I slowly sit up looking at it and placing it on my lap, I suddenly remembering that its my birthday and I bring the bear into a cuddle.
Nick walks in holding a tray smiling at me with the bear in my arms.

"Good morning baby" he says kissing my head "happy birthday".

"Thank you" I say as he puts the tray on my lap.

"Your special birthday breakfast" he says happily.

I look down and see a plate full of waffles with salted caramel sause drizzeled on top with lots of whiiped cream and chopped bananas, a glass of orange juice sits next to everything.
I smile quickly digging in to the delicous breakfast, I finish fast and Nick just laughs taking the tray of my lap and placing a bag on my lap in its place, I look up at Nick and he chuckles?

"Hurry up we have a busy sceduale today" he says leaving the room.

I quickly open the bag pulling out a gorgous  light blue summer dress, a pair heeled sandales and a summer hat, I smile looking at the outfit, I quickly put it on and plat my hair in a side braid, I look at myself in the mirror smiling, the dress reaches above my knees and has thin straps, you can just see the scares on my back and my wrists are in plain sight, I sigh ignoring the anxioty I'm feeling and walk out of the room.
Nick is waiting for me outside and he smiles taking in my appearence.

"You look so beautiful" he says pulling me into a hug "you ready to go".

"Go where" I ask.

"Its a suprise" he smirks.

He takes me out to his car and we drive off, I'm so excited to find out where were going that I can't stop figiting causing Nick to laugh.
We soon pull into a parking lot and I look outside to see a massive sign for a water park, I look back at Nick happy but cofused.

"Why here" I ask.

"Because I always loved coming here when I was younger with my dad" he responds.

"But I don't have a swimsuit or towel" I say.

Nick looks to the back seat and I follow his gaze to the beach bag in the back seat causing me to smile.
We get inside and head straight to the changerooms were I put on a light blue bikini, I feel very self conjest because of my many scares on my body that are in plain sight for the world to see, I walk outside holding my towel around my body I go straight to Nick.

"Whats wrong baby" he asks " show me how gorgous you are".

He takes the towel from my arms so that he can get a better look at me the smile never leaving his face.

"Beautiful as ever" He says.

"Aren't you embarrest by me" I ask looking down.

"Addy I would never be embarrest by you" he says lifting my chin "I'm more likely jealous because all the guys here will be checking you out because of how beautiful you are".

I blush when he says this and he leans down and kisses me on the lips.

"Now come on" he says "lets have some fun".

We slide down all the waterslides and swim in the massive pools, our whole morning consists of us running around the park, I get a couple of stares from people but I try and ignore them best I can, by lunch me and Nick have done everything and are exusted.

"Come on we should be going" Nick say wraping his arm around my shoulder.

"Were to now" I ask as we hope in his car.

"Home for cake" he says.

"Aren't we having that tonight" I ask.

"Nope" he answers "I have other plans for tonight".

We drive home and as soon as we step inside I have Fiona wrapping her arms around me, pulling me into a tight hug.

"Happy birthday Addison" she says happily.

We go into the kitchen were I sit down at the table.

"This is for you" Fiona says handing me a box.

"You didn't have to get me anything" I say looking at the box.

"Of course I did, its not everyday that you turn 18" she says "now open it".

I quickly open the box to find a pandora bracelet with three charms on it, one is Angel wings that turn into a heart, another isa heart shaped lock with a small gold key hanging from it and the finally one it a circle charm with a infinity on it and it says 'family forever" written on it.

"Its gorgous" I say putting it on.

"Thought you would like it" she says happily "now lets have cake.

She grabs a large cake and places it in front of me with 17 candles lit, it looks like a cheesecake but it has chocolate going through it, the cake looks delicous.

"Happy birthday to you" they both start to sing.
"Happy birthday to Addison"
"Happy birthday to you" they finish.

"Make a wish" Nick says after thes say the third hooray

I blow out my candles and make my wish 'I wish that my life will be like this for ever' I wish closing my eyes.
He all eat our cake quickly enjoying the sweet tast, once were all finished, Nick turns to me.

"You ready for your next suprise" he asks.

"Yes" I say.

"Good" he says turning to his mum "make sure she looks beautiful".

He says getting up and leaving us their and leaving me wondering whats my next suprise.