Two Ryans, Two Andreas

"I knew that the three of you would screw up at this point," said Ryan, "Those in the past should just stay in the past."

Ryan shot at them but the trio jumped into different directions.

"Duck, run and avoid!" yelled Bill, "We have to stall him."

As the room was quite large, the three of them had ample space to run about. Two soldiers cornered Dr Khan but he shot them down with the laser gun he had. Andrea, on the other hand, had to deal with a number of guards, who were trying their best to kill her. With just one flying kick, the guards flew and crashed against the wall.

The angered Ryan shot Andrea but she quickly jumped into the other direction. Ryan continued shooting the laser gun but surprisingly, Andrea ran and avoided all of it. At last, she reached the master time machine, and entered it without a hitch.

Dr Khan, who had his hands full with fighting the guards, managed to fight them all, and ran as fast as he could into the time machine that Andrea was in. "Where's Bill?" asked Andrea.

Alas, as Bill was to enter the machine, he felt a painful sensation in his back. He yelled in pain as he felt the laser bullet from Ryan enter his back. He collapsed on the floor in pain as his entire operating system ceased to function.

"BILL!" yelled the devastated Andrea.

"Andrea, come on!" said Dr Khan, "We can wallow about Bill later. We need to get out of here now."

The devastated Andrea told Dr Khan the date as they set off for the correct past- in which Andrea still existed. Ryan was running closer and closer to them.

"ANDREA!" yelled Dr Khan, "PRESS THAT BUTTON!"

Just as Ryan was less than a millimetre away from them, Andrea pressed the button and the time machine disappeared with a blinding flash of blue and green light. Ryan swore in anger.

"Hunt!" yelled Ryan as he darted back to his superior's office, "Find out where those two went! I'm going to make sure they never existed in the first place there! Those fuzzers!"

Ryan sprinted to his superior's office, which had a machine just like his. He climbed into the machine while cursing to himself. His whole existence as a Tifian would be gone if the Board knew about his actions. He had let a potential threat get away.

"That's not going to happen again," he vowed, "I've got to finish her."

Immediately after, Hunt arrived and told him the date in which they had travelled to. It was October 30 2015, and it was Universe No. 10232- the universe in which Andrea originated from. Without hesitating, Ryan keyed in the date and Universe combination. As soon as he did, the machine set off a hundred years into his past, and Andrea's present.

**********************************

October 30 2015, 6:44PM

The machine arrived with a flash. Andrea and Dr Khan both stepped out of the machine as quick as they could and sprinted to the convention center.

"You okay Andrea?" asked the breathless Dr Khan. She nodded reluctantly.

""I'm really sorry for what happened to Bill," said Dr Khan.

"Don't be," said Andrea, "It's not your fault."

"Remember that Bill would never have met us if this was successful," said Dr Khan, "It would undo every single thing that happened in 2115, probably."