Shocks and Marches...

"So this is the headquarters of the people who killed you?" asked Lucy, pointing to the Tifian headquarters building that was severely damaged.

Andrea nodded as she stared at the Tifian headquarters building. The once-majestic, 198-story building was now a shadow of its former self as it reeked of destruction. Places where windows once existed were now empty, hollow openings with fire still coming out of them.

"We need to get inside without being seen," said Andrea, "I guess it'll be easier the second time."

"Second time?" quipped Lucy.

"Yeah," said Andrea, "We had to go and rescue Dr Khan from the Tifias because they kidnapped him."

"We?"

"Bill," replied Andrea, "He was a robot."

Lucy flinched upon learning this from Andrea.

"You asked for help from a robot?" shuddered Lucy.

"He was a good robot," remarked Andrea, "If it wasn't for him, I could have never gotten Dr Khan back from the Tifias."

"But he's dead now, isn't he?" asked Lucy suddenly. Andrea nodded sadly.

"Chill girl," assured Lucy, "You have me now, don't you?"

Andrea nodded and smiled positively.

"We're going to kick some ass," said Lucy assuringly as she walked towards the shattered glass door, entering the damaged building, "You coming?"

Andrea smiled and immediately rushed to join her friend.

"Hold it!" yelled a mechanical voice suddenly as Andrea and Lucy turned to their right, "How did you two even make it here?"

Andrea and Lucy turned to their right and saw an army of soldiers, also equipped with weapons like them. Andrea stared at her friend and gave her a look to indicate to her friend to begin firing.

"Don't even think of killing us," remarked one of the android soldiers, "You kill us, you lose all chance of being alive."

Before even the two girls could reply, a few soldiers quickly rounded up their weapons. Lucy put up a struggle and refused to hand over her weapon to the soldier.

"HAND OVER YOUR WEAPON NOW!" thundered the soldier, "No one is allowed to meet the Acting Commander of the TTA with weapons."

"TTA?" asked Andrea as the soldier began walking towards a half-damaged door.

"True Tifian Army," remarked another soldier who was walking behind her, "We handle all the Tifian operations."

"So you are the guys responsible for erasing my existence!" exclaimed Andrea loudly that all the soldiers suddenly stopped walking.

The chief soldier turned towards Andrea and gave her an angry glare.

"Baseless accusations are something that no one in the Alpha Theta faction tolerates, Miss Andrea," remarked the soldier, "We are protecting you from the real deal."

Andrea eyed the soldier suspiciously.

"Don't ever do this again in the future," remarked the soldier, "You could probably undo humanity with it."

Andrea was confused at the soldier's remark.

"What do you mean, in the future?"

The soldier turned away and continued his walk. But Andrea was not going to let him walk without explaining his statement.

"What do you know about my future?"

Before the soldier could attempt an answer, a voice suddenly emerged from in front of the soldiers.