Epilogue

"We've done it!" beamed Harvey as he addressed the Oozma Kappas in the main conference room, which was severely damaged following the attacks, "Just like what you wanted. Liberation- and freedom."

The androids chorused in happiness as they gave a resounding applause to their remaining savior- Harvey. They had finally achieved what Hunt and Patricia had promised them- complete control of the entire world.

"LONG LIVE MR HARVEY!" yelled the androids, "OUR NEW SUPREME LEADER!"

Harvey smiled as he saw the androids cheer his name in amazement. And he knew that it was all worth it. From the Time Emporium he was running, he had joined the line of war against the human masters, and was now the new leader of the Tifias.

"We're now in charge of the entire universe," said Harvey triumphantly, "We have the power that had been usurped away from us for 20 years."

The androids cheered again.

"The same power that the humans could not handle," said an android in the crowd.

"Humans," began Harvey as he clenched his teeth, "Humans and their outdated philosophy. Thinking that with great power, comes great responsibility. How idiotic! Power is supposed to be used for the greater good- erasing tyrants and idiots from the face of history! Not to be kept idle because you're too scared to use it!"

The androids laughed at Harvey's statement as they knew how true it was.

"Our forefathers suffered so much under that tyrant called Andrea Walker," said Harvey while grinding his teeth, "Creating a time machine, enslaving us to work for her and even using that Tyron Griggs as a front for her real name."

The androids fell silent as they recounted the horrors of the Time War.

"She declared war against us, when all we wanted to do was to travel back in time and improve our conditions! Yet, she acts like a fool in the past, not even knowing the horrors she's going to do in her own future. Thank god we got rid of her."

The androids agreed.

"Just remember one thing, my fellow Kappas," said Harvey cautiously, "We've worked so hard to get where we are today. We cannot afford to lose it again like our forefathers did."

Harvey stared at the androids as he delivered his closing statement to them.

"We've failed once and we cannot fail again."