The Best Laid Plans

"Dear me Patricia," remarked the android named Harvey coldly as Patricia explained her plan to him, "I never thought that you could come up with a plan as brilliant as that."

Harvey was the android who had owned the Tifias' commercial cashcow- the Time Emporium. He had been in charge of the Time Emporium ever since the Time War ended, and was one of the only members of the Kappas who had secretly changed his allegiance to the Alpha Thetas. His shop was now closed down, and Patricia was able to track him down.

"Harvey, I don't have time for your sarcasm," remarked Patricia, "I need you in this because I don't trust Edward at all."

"Don't trust Edward?" retorted Harvey, "You're playing a very dangerous game, Patricia."

"Shut that sarcastic mouth of yours up," retorted Patricia, "He nearly gave us away to those two idiots."

"Well, you weren't here either when I needed help," replied Harvey, "How nice of you to stroll in right after they screwed everything up."

"I had to come and save your asses because of Hunt's goddamn mistakes," said Patricia, "He can't even deal with the Kappas properly."

"What in the devil's name are you talking about?" asked Harvey.

"He killed one of the androids and nearly started a fight between everyone," explained Patricia, "What a moron."

"And let me guess," said Harvey, "You just strolled in and defused everything?"

Patricia nodded and replied, "I had to promise them the heist because of that."

"You promised them a suicide mission, Patricia," remarked Harvey, "There's no way we can get our time machines back."

"There is," said Patricia, "You're the key."

Harvey sighed as Patricia began staring into his face.

"What's on your mind?" asked Harvey.

"I want you and Edward to get those time machines for me from CENA," explained Patricia, "You know, the usual heist."

"But the last time the Kappas did a heist, it culminated into the Time War," refused Harvey, "Don't you see what's going to happen if you do this?"

"I am perfectly sure that we'll be clean, Harvey," assured Patricia, "I know that this is going to succeed."

However, Harvey wasn't so convinced.

"If Edward and I are going to be doing this, what's your role then?" asked Patricia.

Patricia gave him an angry glare.

"Don't play games with me Harvey," said Patricia, "You know very well that I can't be directly involved in this."

"So if we get caught, you're just going to wash your hands off the job?" demanded Harvey, "And we're going to suffer while you just get away scot-free?"

Patricia slammed him on the wall due to her anger. Harvey broke away, and pushed Patricia onto the hard marble floor. He then attempted to kick her but Patricia managed to roll away and gave him a flying kick. The kick missed Harvey by inches and he retaliated by pushing her onto the wall. He then gave her a bear hug to prevent her from escaping.

"If you don't cut that know-it-all attitude of yours, you're never going to make people submit to you," remarked Harvey, who tightened his grip on her, "You're just going to be a failure just like you've been your entire life."

Patricia suddenly summoned her strength and flipped Harvey over. He crashed onto the hard marble floor with a loud bang. Patricia pulled him up and gave him a kick as Harvey flew into the wall and injured himself.