Futureless... and Lifeless

It took Andrea more than a minute to realize the truth behind Michael's statement. It was my own doing and I couldn't see it all along!

However, Lucy was not so convinced with Michael's explanation.

"But everyone turned against Andrea when she came here last time," argued Lucy, "No one even volunteered to help her."

Michael was annoyed at Lucy's constant interruptions.

"You weren't even here," chided Michael, "Don't butt in as if you were here to see it all."

Andrea suddenly had a brainwave pop up in her mind that gave her a sudden realization of things.

"Hold on a minute Michael," began Andrea, "How do you know I founded the Tifias when Bill once told me that no one knows?"

Michael expressed another smile on his lips.

"I told Bill to lie to you," revealed Michael, "You weren't supposed to know about this at all."

"Then why did you tell me this now?" retorted Andrea.

"Because no one thought that the Kappas would be this smart in taking revenge," explained Michael, "We told the CENA to take away all of their time machines so that they wouldn't even think of taking revenge on you."

"But they managed to get it back, didn't they?" quipped Lucy.

Michael sighed and nodded, "They attacked the CENA headquarters and killed everyone there."

This was shocking news to both Andrea and Lucy.

"Their attack started another war between humans and androids," sighed Michael, "Just when we thought we had the war to end all wars, these morons came and started another one."

Michael sighed again and took a deep breath.

"But why do the robots hate me if I made them exist in the first place?" asked Andrea.

"You made a grave mistake in letting them handle everything Andrea," explained Michael, "Giving charge of the Tifias to the androids made them the power-hungry creatures they were today."

"Then why did they start the Time War?" asked Lucy suddenly.

Before Michael could answer, a voice suddenly echoed from behind them.

"We didn't start the Time War, you bitch!" yelled a voice, "Why don't you ask the tyrant next you and her missing husband?"

Michael turned behind to view the figure standing behind the destroyed debris in the building. Despite the unavailability of light in the building, Michael could make out the person who said those hurtful and sexist words.

"Well, well, well," quipped Michael sarcastically, "I knew that the androids were dumb enough to chose a leader like you, Harvey."

Andrea remembered at once who Harvey was. He's the guy with the Time Emporium that betrayed us to the Tifias.

"Don't try to delay me, Davis," retorted Harvey, "She's coming with us and you're going to stay dead here."

Harvey aimed a kick at Michael, but Michael quickly got on his knees and ducked. Andrea and Lucy immediately ran for their lives.

"Don't think that you two are going to escape!" yelled Harvey, "You've caused enough trouble for you and me!"

Michael tried to prevent Harvey from escaping, as Andrea and Lucy quickly ran and hid behind a door. Michael aimed a kick at Harvey, but Harvey managed to roll behind. He took out his gun and aimed it at Michael.