summary & author's note

summary

     "Just remember that everything here is made for fun. It's not because we want to make people fear us, but to come back and enjoy it again. If it would make you fee better, I'll hold your hand through every maze, then you tell me if you wanna come back for the experience or me."

Delilah always loved being scared even if that meant to get a job at one of the scariest places to go during Halloween. Nate on the other hand, didn't like being scared so much. So when him and his friends decided to go to Universal Horror Nights he barely makes it through the gate.

And he wanted to prove that he can do it, even when all of them are holding each other as tightly as they can. When he meets Delilah walking around, he wants her to teach him her ways. She takes the challenge and feels a bound forming or is it just the rush of being scared?

                                   author's note

I feel in love with universal studios and wanted to do something and yes i know it's not Halloween anymore, but it was too fast and ended quickly. So i wanted to do this, this is au story so its all made up. And i have nothing to do with Universal everything with them in the story belongs to them.

Same goes with Nate and Omaha crew, All I own is Delilah and everything else I make up.