t w o

DELILAH NOTICED DEREK BY THE STORE and waved him over with her other hand that Nate isn't crushing. She notices Derek is still in costume and she felt Sammy and Nate tense with her best friend coming towards them. Delilah smiles at her best friend and talked to him.

  "Take that off and met us by The Purge. I wanna hang out." Derek nodded and obeyed her request. Nate and Sammy look at the beauty and tell her, "Who's that?"

              She smiles and tells them about Derek. How he was her first friend here at universal and he's been with her through everything since. But the two friends knew there was something more than what meets the eye. How Derek scrambled to change and how obedient he was towards Delilah. Something she doesn't see and is not worried about.

              Delilah looks around and notices all the different reactions people have while walking down the road of nightmares. She loved the atmosphere and is ready to take it on.  She takes the hands of both boys and walks faster and ahead of them both.

              "Do you do this with everyone you meet?" Sammy asked looking more calmer than before.

             "Just with the ones that look like they are gonna pee their pants." She laughs at her own comment. Nate looks at her and smiles, when she throws her head back and scrunches her nose. He smiles a the thought of him making her laugh and see her so happy with her beautiful-- Nate is caught off of his thinking when Delilah stops right in front of the Halloween maze. 

            The trio just finished the main scare zone and Delilah looks at the duo and smiles. "You guys just made through the main walk-through and didn't scream like little girls." Nate and Sammy look at each other and smile in relief. They high five each other and hug until a cough is interrupted. 

          Delilah coughs and the boys separated from each other and cough awkwardly. She laughs and begins to walk forward to The Purge. The boys walk with their new friend and their nerves have finally calmed down.

            "So, little miss unscary-cat, what's your story?" Nate asked feeling more confident than before. He noticed how she got sad for a second and started smiling again. Delilah  said how she began here at Universal and her home. She was an only child so she wants left behind or anything. Delilah asked the boys the same question after her life story They explained how they were upcoming rappers and Delilah smiled and said, "I'm hanging out with a bunch of celebrities." The three laughed and continued on their journey. 

        "This place is actually pretty cool. But why is their so many people?" Sammy whined squeezing between a couple who stopped right in front of him.