f i f t e e n

F I F T E E N

"SORRY." DELILAH SAYS AS SHE slips out of Nate's grasp, His arms feeling empty as she left his grasp.  She wipes her tears and looks a her phone seeing multiple missed texts and missed calls from Derek.

She sighs heavily and puts it away seeing the amount of people begin to lessen. "Hey, we have about two hours left. Let's finish some mazes." Delilah said as she began to gather her things. Nate looked shocked to say the least. She poured all her feelings to him and she shook it off like nothing was wrong.

"Yea, alright." Nate said as he began to get up along with her. His heart hurt a bit when she said they only had about two hours left, but he knew he wasn't going to let go of her that easily.

"So, we have time more about two more mazes or so, pick your poison." Delilah said as she walked up to the big board. Nate chuckled at her and scanned his eyes for one they haven't done. He smiled when his eyes settled on one.

"That one." He pointed and Delilah smiled happy with the choice.

"Well, be ready for a hour wait." She grabbed his hand and they walked towards the maze. The screams around they were less than before and people were roaming around with the monsters still out. They were happy even with Delilah's name trending on Twitter. And an angry ex whose nose has to be reshaped.

Even though the night hasn't been perfect, they still had each other. Which was odd because they had just met and with small information they had about each other they knew about their world and how they can go through it together.

"You know, all this time and you still haven't asked for me number." Nate commented when they got in line. Delilah laughed.

"You haven't exactly mentioned anything about it. And why should the girl be the one to ask the guy?" She questioned.

"Now with all the girl power, I would think that the girl would want to take control of the situation." Nate replied back.

"I don't like to take control all the time. There's time where I like to be controlled." Delilah said huskily while she pushed up against him. He gulped strongly and felt his heart beat rapidly, Delilah smirked at his reaction and walked forward to keep the line moving.

Nate got out of the daze Delilah put him in and began to walk forward. The people behind then where silently praying they wouldn't dry hump each other in public, which wouldn't be so great for them.

"Hey, that wasn't nice." Nate said as he grabbed her by the waist and pushed her up the side wall. She squeaked by the sudden contact and force. Nate smiled against her and gently put his lips on her and slowly began moving against each other. It was sensual between the air.

She opened her mouth to him and she breathily moaned, which he smiled into the kiss and she began to laugh. And they let each other breath and laugh.

"That was unexpected." She said out of breath and saw how people were angry and saw the line moved way ahead. "Oh my god." She grabbed his hand and tried to walk fast and avoid all the angry bystanders.

While they were too engrossed with each other the line moved ahead and now they were at the beginning of the line which meant they were first to walk in. Nate clung to Delilah's hand which was a bit too tight, it was okay because she knew Nate was a scardy-cat. 

"So is there a lot of pop up's in this one?" He asked which Delilah smiled and nodded her head up and down.

"It's Alien vs. Predator, of course there's pop up's." And they began to walk forward.

"It wasn't so bad was it?" Nate asked Delilah. In the end she was the one that was clinging to Nate and jumped at all the pop up's that were in front of her.

"Hey hey. I let my guard down okay. And honestly I hated the movie." She said and Nate gasped like a fish out of water.

"What? That was probably the most cinematic awesome movie ever made in the 2000's." He said. Delilah rolled her eyes and made a 'psst' noise.

"Yea, you keep telling yourself that. Your parent raised you with the most fakest movies ever." Delilah commented and this time Nate rolled his eyes.

"Don't take it out on me, that 'you' haven't watched all of Star Trek." Nate said.

"Hey, I said I was gonna finish it. I'm gonna finish it okay, I'll try to anyways." Delia said as she began to walk towards the middle of the street.

"Okay, what now? One more maze?" He asked her. She took out her phone and looked at the time 10:49 p.m.

"We have time for one more. I'll choose it." She said and already knew which one she wanted to go in before she left. She grabbed his hand and began to walk.

"Did you know which one?" Nate asked,  She nodded her head vigorously.

"Oh yea, Crimson Peak." She smiled darkly and laughed. Nate look frightened and a bit, just a bit, excited.

"I'm going to die."

author's note

I AM SO SORRY I'VE BEEN AWAY FOR SO LONG. i had much and much of stuff for school, and i am a horrible person. but I'm back and spring break is coming next week. and i had no school today so i wanted to update. and i have like a month left of school which is scary. lol.

this chapter isn't the best but i only have one more chapter or two and this book will be over. it's such a sad time for me.

BATMAN V. SUPERMAN WAS FREAKIN' PHENOMENAL don't listen to the bad reviews, if your a dc fan you will love it.

so go check out my other books, if you want to, and i will se you all every soon.

i love you guys and stay healthy , bye!