f i v e

"HOW WAS YOUR DAY?" THE BLONDE HAIRED ASKED. Sammy and Haley have been friends for a really long time. But something between them had changed. Sammy started to develop feelings for the young beauty.

"It was okay, better now that you're here." Haley responded. Sammy blushed something that no other girl can have that effect on them.

"Well I'm glad I'm here then." Sammy said intertwining their fingers together. The two were ahead of the group. Madison and Gilinsky were talking, more like arguing, like they always do. And Jack was texting on his phone .

"What if we ditch these guys?" Sammy asked Haley walking by the Simpson ride. They just got off The Purge and wanted to do more. But with this arguing with Gilinsky and Madison they didn't really want to be with them.

"But that's mean." Haley commented pouting her lip. Haley had a pure heart. She was the nice girl that everyone liked. Maybe that's why Sammy fell for her. Her innocent was beauty to him.

Sammy shrugged, "Who cares?" He wanted to get away from them. Haley nodded her head and said okay.

A large group was coming towards them and that's when they rushed to get somewhere else. Once the two were around the large group they broke towards the scare zone. Right before they entered the scare zone, they made a right and got in line for Halloween.

They looked back and didn't see the others anymore. They did it. They got away from their friends, but they didn't care. The two wanted some time to themselves.

"Can I be honest right now?" Haley said to Sammy while walking to the line . The line was zig-zags pretty much. And looked about a forty or fifty minute line. Sammy looked at her.

"What's wrong?" He asked feeling worried.

"I'm scared of Michael Meyers." She said. Sammy boomed with laughter. People beside him looked and some ignored the laughter.

"Hey, shut up." Haley playfully socked Sammy and he faked to wipe a tear on his cheek.

"Dude, like seriously he's a guy with a white mask and a knife. That's it. He's not scary." Sammy said holding on the to chain that separated the lines and walking ahead. The line seemed shorter then it looked and Haley was starting to get nervous.

"Still he's scary to me." Haley said. She felt her hands get clammy getting closer to the maze. Sammy felt bad for her He grabbed both her hands with his.

"Hey, look you can be behind me the whole time okay." Sammy said. Haley nodded. They passed their last line and was now in the front of the line. The man directing people counted them off and they went inside the house.

"Okay I official peed my pants." Haley said when she ran out of the house. The last one was scary because it had a whole bunch of mirrors on both sides of the room and Michael Meyers everywhere. So she didn't know which one was real until they moved.

Sammy was proud of her, even though she was behind him the whole time. And she screamed loud. But she didn't back out and thought she was really brave.

Haley had to catch her breath before she told talk again. It was probably the scariest maze she's been in. She felt Sammy wrap his arms around her and turn her to him.

Sammy knew this was going to be a risk but he had to take it now. And Haley was most defiantly on board with it.

The two were close. They were close enough for one to make a move and kiss. That's what Sammy wanted, he wanted to kiss her. For awhile. And now he can.

"Haley." He whispered.

"Yea, Sammy." She said their noses touching.

"I'm going to kiss you, okay?" He said and she felt his breath on her lips.

"Okay." The two became one.

author's note

uhh, this is a filler. js. but i love their relationship it's so cute. anyways marvel is my life, it has consumed me now. love you guys! i wanted to do this for thanksgiving and i did lol. soo...HAPPY THANKSGIVING!