t h r e e

THE FOUR GOT OFF THE TRAM Sammy loved it. Derek and Delilah were laughing at Nate who was lagging behind them, but they were laughing because he got so scared he began running and screaming like a little girl. Nate was beyond mad at himself and Sammy. Sammy wasn't defending him and he allowed his ego to go down.

Delilah noticed his distress and walked over him leaving Derek in front. She grabbed his hand and smiled at him. "Come on, were just joking. Sorry if we made you sad." She told Nate.

"It's okay. I'm just really freaked out right now, but it was pretty cool." He said and squeezed her hand causing her cheeks to have a light red shade. He had finally made her blush and he liked it. The four began their travel up the escalators and saw how packed the maze was becoming. It was darker now and Delilah checked her phone which said 6:02 p.m. They still had a couple of hours left.

"What are we gonna do next?" Derek asked while the group stopped in front of the Simpson ride.

"We can do a ride if you guys want?" Delilah asked while looking around the bright lights and music from the actual show The Simpsons. Derek had caught the attention of a group of girls and he winked at them. Delilah saw that. How he could catch the eye of any girl he wanted. It made her feel unwanted by him.

"Let's do The Mummy." Nate suggested will looking at the sign overhead that said 'STAIRS: THE MUMMY, INSIDIOUS, JURASSIC PARK, THE WALKING DEAD, THE TRANSFORMERS'

"Okay, let's go." Delilah said excitedly, but was pushed back when a group of people ran in front of her. Nate catches her while she literally landed in his arms. She blushed mumbling a small thank you. The group stopped running.

"I am so so so sorry. I didn't see you there and I di-- Sammy? Nate?" The girl apologizing said. She looked about her age a little younger. She had curly light brown hair, with a really nice body.

"Haley? What happened to you guys?" Sammy said while he reached out for her. She smiled and took a deep breath of air. 

"We were running from a creepy guy. Oh my god, it was so scary." She said and Sammy hugged her and Delilah could see how much Sammy cared for the girl. The others looked the same age. One boy had blonde hair with a thin body type, the other boy had brown with a streak of light brown hair and had an aura like Derek and Nate.