t e n

"SO THAT'S THE BOYFRIEND?" Delilah's Aunt asked while sipping her wine. And giving a smile towards her. Delilah never liked her Aunt Tracy, she always wanted to be in everybody business and spread rumors about her own family.

The house smelled liked turkey and ham, with a slight cinnamon flavor. The house was decorated differently than the other years. It had more of a homely vibe than the years before. It was something Delilah needed to compliment to her mother, if she could pass the evil dragon by the name of Aunt Tracy.

"Yup." Delilah shortly said while waiting for Steve to come back from the beverage section which was on the other side of the house. She invited him to the house so people an back off and stop saying that she's a lesbian.

"Quite handsome he is." Aunt Tracy said while checking out Steve bottom since his back was towards the two women. Delilah looked at Aunt Tracy with a 'really' face, this woman was 57 and wrinkly. Delilah was overall grossed out.

"Sorry Aunt Trace, but I got to go." Delilah said giving a last smile towards her Aunt and grabbed her purse while walking towards Steve. Once she reached his she gave his butt a light squeeze, making him yelp and turn around to see the convict that touched his butt.

"Did you just squeeze my butt?" He asked lightly and laughing a little bit.

"Yes, my Aunt was checking you out so-- no don't look." Delilah pulled his arm making him turn back towards her.

"Sorry sorry, just wanted to see how hot your Aunt was." He said while he laughed. She slapped his arm while he kept laughing. She couldn't help but notice the way he laughed. How he scrunched his nose and closed his eyes, while he threw his bead back. And she also noticed how he would grab his left man boob when he laughed hard.

"Delilah? Delilah! Oh my sweet little baby girl!" She heard a voice which she immediately recognized as her mother. Delilah's mother was an older version of Delilah. She was a beautiful woman just like Delilah. And had a gentle heart.

"Hi mom." Delilah said to her mother a she hugged her tightly before letting go. "You look good mom."

"Yoga has been paying off. You look dashing honey as always. Who's this?" Delilah's mother asked while looking from head to toe at Steve. Delilah smiled and motioned towards him,

"This is my boyfriend Steve. Steve this is my mom." She introduced the two.

As the gentlemen he his, he put out his hand and offered it to Delilah's mother, but her other slapped the hand which shocked the couple.

But what did shock Delilah was that her mom wrapped her arms around Steve and hugged him, which she never did with her past boyfriends.

"Just call me Elizabeth. Honey, your father should be outside with your uncles, do you mind getting him?" Elizabeth, her mother, asked. Steve looked to Delilah hoping that she wouldn't leave him with her mother. But she did, Delilah excused herself and walked towards the patio.