f o u r

THE TWO WALKED SIDE BY SIDE LOOKING AROUND THE PARK. It's been quiet since they were left alone. But the two didn't admit it, but they liked it. Just the two of them. Nate was shy, but not enough not to hold her hand. Delilah blushed when Nate grabbed her hand.

They walked down to the lower level and walked towards The Mummy ride. The wait was only thirty minutes they decided to go on it. The atmosphere on this level was more calmer since there's no scare zones down here. Delilah felt weird.

Delilah loved having the feeling of Nate by her side, but something was off with her. Maybe it had to do with the fact that she feels she's cheating Derek. Even though the two were never exclusive, people around them thought they were.

Derek was always protective of the beauty and that made people cautious of being around her. The employees knew not to fight with Delilah or hurt her, because they knew they would have to face Derek.

Delilah felt better when Nate let go of her hand and leaned against the railing of the line. The escalators were behind them and was a lot of zig-zags. But the time would hopefully pass quickly with the two.

"So, any siblings?" Delilah asked while leaning on the other railing and stood in front of Nate. He nodded his head.

"A sister and a brother. I'm the middle child." He said. They began moving and walked forward.

"Aww, doesn't that suck?" Delilah asked suddenly aware that they were close to the tunnel entering.

"Hell yea. I feel like the loner chid." He said and they both laughed. "Poor you." She commented.

They went inside the tunnel and walked more were they could see the big screen of the movie and ride. People around them were excited and the aura was beautiful. Seeing different people and being with them is something people don't appreciate anymore. But Delilah does and she always does.

"I know this isn't any of my business, but what's up with you and that girl Madison?" Delilah asked while walking ahead of Nate. They stopped on the steps after the humongous line by the big screen. Nate knew that was gonna happen.

Nate saw Madison look at him all night. Even the car ride here was awkward. Everyone in the car could feel the tension the two had. But decided it was too fresh to talk about. Nate wasn't proud of that time of his life.

Nate and Madison were a destruction couple. They weren't good together at all. But Nate didn't care, all he wanted during that time was to have sex with her. Madison had a nice body and is pretty so he set his eyes on her and he grabbed her.

But Madison developed feelings for Nate, which he said not to have for him. Nate tried to break up with her, but Madison didn't accept it. That's when it became scary for Nate. Madison became obsessed with Nate. And he had to get away from her.

And he did, for six months. He left and Madison called and texted but Nate never answered. And that's what she needed. And he came back and found Gilinsky with the psychopath.

"You can say we had a past." Nate responded to Delilah. She nodded.

"So, you dated her?" Delilah asked walking closer to the front of the line. Nate sighed knowing she was gonna ask that.

"Yea, but she became obsessed." Nate said Delilah looked shocked. She didn't think Madison was that type of girl.

"Dude, that sucks." Delilah commented. Nate laughed and nodded his head. The girl seating people was asking how many.

"Two." Delilah held her two fingers and the girl nodded and led them to their seat in the back of the little car. Delilah entered first then Nate. The cart looked like a traveler car and they pulled up the bar over their legs.

"Okay, I should tell you this now, this ride goes backwards too." Delilah said looking up at the drawings at the wall. Nate turned to her and looked at her in disbelieve.

"Your kidding?" Nate asked gripping the bar a little tighter. Delilah chuckled under her breath and saw the guy push the button to go. She held out her hand for him.

Nate looked at it and smiled to himself. Nate grabbed it and enter twined her fingers together.

"Let's do this!" Delilah screamed and the ride began.

"Oh my god. I think I'm dying." Nate commented once back outside. He was looking at the sky with his eyes closed. Delilah felt bad, she should have told him that it went backwards also. Nate didn't like that part so much.

"C'mon, don't exaggerate." Delilah said walking around him.

"Easy for you to say." He wasn't dying by the way.

Delilah did something that would probably make him feel better. She wrapped her arms around Nate's torso and felt him stiffen. Nate didn't know Delilah was gonna hug him. But after the second it processed in his mind Nate hugged her back.

The two stayed there for about a couple of minutes. The people around them thought the two were madly in love with each other. After a while Delilah thought it was time to let go. When Nate felt her slip away, he, with out wanting to do so, let her go.

They faced each other and smiled. "Wanna get something to eat?" Nate asked.

"Totally." Delilah answered. Since Nate didn't know any food places Delilah showed him one. Before they went to a place Delilah turned to Nate who was already staring at her.

"You like Jurassic Park?" Delilah asked.

"Yes. Best Cinematic movies ever." Nate said telling the truth. Delilah smiled knowing that they shared that.

The brunette led Nate to the restaurant that she really like.

"Oh my god." Was the only thing heard from Nate's voice. The restaurant is decorated like the movie Jurassic Park, and the ride is on this level too. But Nate loved it. It was something he never done and was glad he did it with Delilah.

"Let's eat." Delilah said and grabbed Nate's hand and led him to one side of the line. Delilah grabbed chicken strips and fries, while Nate grabbed three pieces of pizza and was going to grab more when Delilah told him that she wasn't gonna finish her food and he could have some of her food.

They were paying when Nate offered to pay and Delilah didn't wanna argue with him. The two grabbed their food and walked to find a seat. They sat outside the diner with two seats. They put down their food and Delilah took off her purse and hung it behind her. They sat down and began eating.

"So, how are you doing?" Delilah asked while cleaning her mouth.

"Its really cool actually, but you could have warned me about the ride." Delilah laughed and took a sip of her bottle water.

"Sorry. But hopefully you're ready for the next maze." Delilah said offering her some of her fries.

"Which one?" Nate asked getting a fry. Delilah nodded her head and pointed towards the way. Nate turned his head and widened his eyes.

"Really? Insidious?!"

author's note

I love this. Anyway if you want your heart teared out of your heart watch the captain America: civil war trailer. I watched it like four times and cried all those times. okay I've a marvel addict lol. new chap tomorrow in honor of thanksgiving.