SHORT A/N: BOOK 2

Hi guys:) I'm not really sure if someone will read this but I do hope you guys do, because I'm gonna talk about the 2nd book for my brother and I.

The first book was finished last February 15, 2015. So it was just a few months ago. Going straight to the point, I will make a 2nd book. Why? Because I mainly said somewhere in the chapters that I will make a book two and.. Why not?

I thought of the plot 2 months ago. But I wasn't sure that I should make it because I was still unfamiliar with my own story plot (I didn't know what will happen in each chapter).

Please take note that I usually do the 'go-with-the-flow kind of writing.

Going back to the main subject,

The second book will be about Mellanie. Yes, the others are still part and they are the most important people that Mellanie needs in this book.

There will be a few additional characters. Maybe 3. Twins and Kristin's love rival (>////<)

I want Kristin to have a love life especially since she has her protective brothers:):) I want to know how it will turn out. Her crush will be a secret XD for now.

A little spoil:

Mellanie will lose her memories.

If you don't approve of it, I'm sorry X( But that's how I want it. I want them to bond more and I want Mark to show how much he really loves his sister.

Also, about one more time (if you guys have read it) it's nearly coming to its end. Im also sorry for its reàllllyyyyy slowwwwww update...... I'm sorry...

And if you guys have any questions, just message me. Im sorry for the delay of book two also..

That's all for now:) I'll start making book 2 tomorrow. Good night everyone

(The 2nd book:

My brother and I: Memories)