my brother and i 40 (anime story)

NIXON'S POV:

I screamed for dear life. I saw a lady in white clothes. she had blood on her forehead running down her cheeks. her hair was all messed up. I could hardly breathe at what I'm seeing.

I heard screams behind me and eventually saw the boys who were chasing us run away. looks like they didn't like what they see.

I saw the girl in white walking towards me and I was too scared to move. once the boys were out of sight, I heard the girl laugh. "what?" I asked in confusion. but the girl just kept laughing like there was no tomorrow. the laugh became familiar to me.

"Kristin?" I asked. sooner or later, the blood wore off and I thought now that that so called-blood, was just make-up and eventually showed Kristin's tan skin.

"you should've seen your face! Hahahahahah!!" Kristin kept on laughing. "you scared the life out of me!" I shouted at her. "well, forgive me for that. Jake told me to." Jake popped out his head while opening the door. and then Axel popped out his head above Jake's.

I glared at them. finally, Jake came out and so did Axel. "um... mainly, you aren't the target. it was the guys who fought you guys." Jake explained. "you just chickened out." I said looking away from him. we proceeded to looking for mellanie.

back to mellanie and mark.....

MELLANIE'S POV:

"damn it!" I heard Melinda scream. it was so cold inside that I can see myself shaking.

"they were just a bunch of weaklings." I heard mark said. I turned my attention to him and so did Melinda. "what's the point of all this anyway?" he asked. Melinda came near him but before she could do anything him, I heard Josh say.

"so this is the real you? I'm quite surprised." I saw him lean on the wall calmly. "how did you find us, exactly?" "I was here from the very beginning. before you even came here. you broke my peaceful 20 minutes stay through hurting mark and mellanie. I guess I'm really lucky to have you broke up with me."

I stared back at Melinda. she just looked calm. "you don't look tough to begin with... I create joy through hurting popular students." she said.

what is she, a psycho?! who would enjoy hurting people?! except for the criminals.

"why do you want to let people feel your pain?" I asked her. "because they treated me different." she said. when she looked at me, I looked into her eyes. her eyes were full of mixed feelings. there was anger, sorrow, confusion, jealousy and fear. "that's... what I exactly feel when you take my brother away from me."

she looked at me confused. "excuse me?" "jealousy gets the best of me... I know you're jealous with this relationship I have with others. you were a nerd before, weren't you? you did plastic surgery at such a young age to change your fate. you wanted to get revenge through dating them, and then hurting them after because they were the ones who started everything. then, you broke up after a couple of weeks. you sent some people after them once they were alone and got them hurt."

she looked very puzzled at what I said. "how did you--?" I cut her off. "Jake researched about you... I asked him to. you were getting on my nerves." I told her apologetically. she looked down to the ground. I was expecting that she will give this up and let me and mark go.. instead,

"you think telling me my memories would change me?" she asked me. I didn't know what to say. "all I want, is to hurt people." she told me straight forward and her eyes boring into mine. what scares me now is that she took her bat swung it at me. "Ahhh!!!!" I shouted. but I didn't actually feel any pain. I looked to see josh covering for me. he didn't do anything. he just stood there while he got hit.

END OF CHAPTER!!! LOOKS LIKE MELLANIE JUST! HIT ANGRY BUTTON!!! NEXT CHAPTER IS COMING UP!!