my brother and i 11 (anime story)

I woke up, blinking my eyes and saw that I was in a different room. "what room is this?" I asked myself. when I tried to move my left arm, it hurt. "thought you wouldn't wake up." I turned to my right and saw my brother who looked worried sick. "h-how many days was I asleep?" "just a day. it's Sunday by the way." I looked at the clock and figured was already 12 noon. "I told him shyly. "thanks for helping me get out of that mess... I thought you didn't care about me.

he looked at me for a few minutes and sighed "just because I have a girlfriend, doesn't mean that I had to leave you behind." I smiled. yeah maybe it is good to have a brother but sometimes not.

anyway, Melinda came in the room breaking our sister-and-brother talk.

great. just when we were about to talk so openly. "hi mark." she said and she kissed his cheek. she sat on big bro's lap and greeted me. I waved. "so how's your arm?" she asked me. "it's okay. how is your relationship?" "yes, yes. it's going really great! I'm so glad I broke up with my ex. he was such a jerk." she said while rolling her eyes.

"what was his name?" "it was josh creed. he broke up with me because of a silly girl he liked. he even said she went to their classroom! he also said that she was cuter than me!" she said crossing her arms. I knew who he meant. it was me.

(remember I went to their classroom to know how he got my number?)

I am so dead when my brother knows about this. but I was still jealous. he laughs while she tells him a joke.. but not me... its sickish.. then he told me "we're going on a date. so will you be OK?" I signed and said "yeah, yeah definitely okay.." then I smiled. they stood up and left the room.

I groaned in exhaustion and covered myself in a blanket... then I had this idea. "that's it!"

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE~