my brother and i 22 (anime story)

JOSH'S POV:

"she was the one who broke up with me." I told her. she looked shocked and happy at the same time. I wonder why. "could you help me then?" she asked me. "I told you. I will." I reminded her. "thank you!" she said while jumping at me. " there's no need to jump on me." i said while blushing.

"let's go?" she said. "where?" I asked. "to Kristin. let's tell her that Melinda is a fraud. we need all the help we can get." she said. what makes her think that she will listen to me anyway? but I just said "okay." she dragged me along the way. by the time we were in front of her classroom, she just busted it open. doesn't she know how to knock?

"Kristin! I need to talk to you and josh." mellanie said out loud. "what?" both Kristin said. "come on!" she said while storming in the room. I just stayed outside to avoid the screaming.

after a few minutes,  she came back. Kristin was shocked. "what are you doing here?" Kristin said annoyed. "there's something I have to tell you." she said. "yeah, we could do that. but why is HE Here?" she repeated. "why, is there a problem?" I asked her. "well, duh. I hate guys like you. so but off this conversation." she said. "okay." I just said randomly. but mellanie stopped me. "wait a minute! you said that you have something to tell her with me. come on, josh! you agreed!" she shouted.

I sighed and said "I'll tell you but just not here. let's go somewhere else." I said. we went up the roof top and then, she said again. "what are you gonna tell me?" she sounded impatient. "you're getting impatient are you?" I asked her. "tsk." she said while putting her hand across her chest. "just hurry up." she demanded.

I took a deep breath and said "you guys gotta get mark back to his senses." I told them. "pffff. and why would we?" she said. "that's because Melinda is a fraud! she only wants to be popular. she doesn't love big brother! he's using her..." mellanie sounded upset. "what? you're meaning to say, Melinda broke up with you for mark? for popular? you're popular josh." Kristin said. "yeah, but not as popular as mark." I finally accepted that mark is more popular than me.

end of chapter!!!!! >…<

note: do you notice that the story doesn't match with the summary? um... yeah, about that, I'm really sorry...