my brother and i 42 (anime story)

MELLANIE'S POV:

I saw josh charge. my eyes widened. "stop! he's trying to help us, josh!" I shouted. looks like he seemed too focused. he didn't stop. I saw mason smirk.

with just one hand, mason stopped his kick, and threw him a meter or two away from him.

he was so calm and I was so freaked out! why can't he just tell them!? "Mason, just tell them cause I don't want to hyperventilate at such a place!" I said while freaking out. "what is she talking about mason?" "could you at least get me out of here while you're not fighting?!" mark exclaimed.

"..... there's a bomb in here." after he said that, silence replaced the room together with shock. and then, Kristin and the others were here.

"get me out of here!!!" mark was now struggling. "just calm down!!" I continued. "mason, Josh let's just get out of here. please." I said filled with concern. I saw mason sigh and said "first, we have to find pierce and blaze."

MARK'S POV:

"First, we have to find Pierce and blaze." that made me speechless. "pierce and blaze came here... even though I fought them?" "you have a strong bond you know. never forget

that." Nixon and Axel came near me to untie the rope on my hands. Kristin went to mellanie to untie the rope on her hands.

after that, I stretched my arms up high.

"So where do we find th--" I got cut off. "before that, we have to figure out how many minutes 'til it blows up." Josh said.

mason took his phone out, and said "45 minutes."

"45 minutes of what?" asked Kristin. I saw mason sigh and said "45 minutes of being blown into pieces." josh sounded impatient that time.

"let's go. you said only 45 minutes right, mason?" mellanie said. "them let's get a move on." she commanded.

everybody left the room and went to find Pierce and blaze.

MELLANIE'S POV:

we decided to split into two teams to find them faster. I was stuck with Josh and mark together with their awkward silence. I was between them and was feeling uneasy. "so...." I began. "you guys don't think we're gonna die here, right?" they both looked at me and mark said.

"you gotta be kidding me. we're not gonna die." he said while brushing my cheek softly. "I'm not a kid.." I said while pushing Mark's hand off of my cheeks. "but you are scared though... aren't you?" I looked down and I wanted to refuse that I was scared.... but to be honest, I am scared. I never got into a situation like this before..

"just give me a straight answer.. please. we only got 45 minutes." "make that 20." "what?!" mark and I shouted.

END OF CHAPTER!!! NEXT!