my brother and i 34 (anime story )

MELLANIE'S POV:

that chapter ended nicely now, did it?

the next morning...

"wake up." i heard mark's voice while he shook me. I groaned. "what do you want? it's Saturday." I asked. "somebody wants to see you. wake up, kiddo." he said pushing me from the bed. "Ahhh!!!" I ended up on the floor and i also heard mark laughing. "that's not funny!" I shouted while getting up.

anyway, after getting up, I went to the bathroom to take a bath and change. after a few minutes, I went downstairs to see who came. "mellanie." I heard a familiar voice which seemed to be Jake. "Jake?" I asked. and yeah. it was Jake. "I ran through some things about ..you know."

he said keeping his voice down since mark was in the kitchen. "again?" I asked. he nodded. "so far she dated popular guys and after each guy, something bad usually happened. right?" I nodded again. "I think what she'll be doing to mark will surely hurt him.... and I think she will hurt you. stay close to someone like Kristin. she scares me a lot." "just because you're scared of her doesn't mean people are scared of her. we have different tastes."

"dated over 20 guys right?" Jake nods. "I know this is weird to ask but could you search any evidence that she's been with a guy?" I asked unsurely. "I'll show him the pictures so that he could believe me." I said. "you're going too far." he smirked. "somebody has to fight back. and that somebody is me." I smiled evilly.

"you're really going too far. but okay. since you told me." Jake said. "thanks!" I smiled happily. then he left.

"what was that about?" mark asked me out of nowhere. "that's non of your concern.... why did you stay here and not with Melinda? I thought you loved her." he didn't answer for a few minutes. by then, my eyes widened. "you fought, didn't you?" his eyes widened. "aha!" I stood from my seat.

"caught you." "look, it's normal." he said defending himself. "look, it's normal." I mimicked his words. "you get under my skin too fast." I stick out my tongue and I went back upstairs.

going to Kristin......

KRISTIN'S POV:

I woke up because of the screams. "what the--?" I stood up from bed and went outside. I traced the screams and it was from the kitchen. "can't you guys keep it down? for crying out loud. you're grown-ups."

they were fighting over a cereal box. "what's the big deal about that box?" I asked. they looked at me with their eyes wide. "it's NOT just a box, Kris." Nixon told me. "it's the box." Axel told me putting emphasis on the word 'the'.

"whatever." I said and leaving them back to their business. I went to the refrigerator to get some milk. but I can't find any. "who drank my milk?!" I asked the two furiously. "both if us did." they said so calmly. "you guys are gonna get it! I swear!" I shouted at them and I started chasing them.

we went around the whole house. but they were too fast to catch. I stopped to take a breath. they were a few steps away from me and they were catching their breath too. suddenly, I heard the door bell. I went to the door and opened it to see who it was. "mell, Jake. what do you guys want? and did you guys just run?" I asked them. they were both breathing heavily.

what do you think why they ran all the way to Kristin's house?

find out at the next chapter! ;)