My brother and i 31 (anime story)

MELLANIE'S POV:

I cried as i walked away from big brother. As i was tired from running away from the mall, I stopped for a while then sat at the floor. It wasn't really my luck. It began to rain hard and i was wet all over. I didn't have the feeling to run. I sobbed. "Are you alright?" I heard a voice and then i decided to look up. I saw josh who was wearing a jacket and was holding up an umbrella over me. All i did was just look away from him. He sighed and then he stretched his arms for me to reach. And i took it.

I still looked away from him, ashamed. Out of the blue, i sneezed, then shivered. "That's not good." He told me. "Hold the umbrella for me, would you?" I held the umbrella and saw him taking his jacket and putting it on me. "Thanks." I muttered. We then continued walking. "So what happened?" He asked. I didn't speak for a few minutes. "Don't talk if you don't want to. I underst--" "i fought with big brother... Again." I said cutting him off from completing his sentence.

"I see. Too much in love isn't he... Don't worry we'll think of something." He told me.

"Thanks again." I said smiling.

After a few minutes, we ended up At my home. The rain stopped. Josh closed his umbrella and said "okay.. See you tomorrow then.." He told me. I just smiled back to thank him. Then he left.

I went inside the house and immediately went in the room lying in my bed. I took a deep sigh and before i knew it, i fell asleep...

****************

The next day, i woke up to the ring of the alarm clock. I stretched and went downstairs to eat. "Good morning." I heard somebody said. "Good mor--" i didn't finish my sentence because i was shocked. "What are you doing here?" I said shakily. "Well, to greet my sister if you asked me." He said.

Well, you know who that guy is right? Yup... It was...... Mark.

"I thought you were with melinda.." I said. "I just wanted to say sorry. So i gave you this." He let out a medium sized teddy bear. My eyes sparkled as i saw it. "Thanks..." I said as i took it from his hands. He stood up from his chair, and said "let's go." "I didn't even eat yet!!" I complained. He chuckled.

MARK'S POV:

"I didn't even eat yet!!" She complained. I chuckled. But i still walked out. "Hey!" She shouted at me. "Okay, okay." I said and waited for her outside the house. After a few minutes, she came out. "Slowpoke." I said. She looked at me and she stuck her tongue out. I really hated it if she does that.

On our way to school, i didn't see kristin anywhere. "Where's kristin?" I asked. She stopped walking and turned to me. "I don't know... I haven't seen axel and nixon anywhere too..." She then shook her head and said "um.... I'll go ahead.. Maybe she's in the classroom.. Bye." She said and then she ran inside the school building towards her classroom. Well, whatever happened to kristin, axel and nixon, i hope they are okay...

END OF CHAPTER!!! What do you think happened to kristin, axel and nixon??? Comment your answer if you want to!!!!