my brother and i 6 (anime story)

MARK'S POV:

"This is Melinda, my girlfriend." I told her and she seemed shocked. "o-okay.." she told me. Melinda said "oh.. so you're mark's sister? hi my name is Melinda. mark-- I mean your brother's girlfriend." Melinda reached out her hand for mellanie to shake on it. and mellanie did. she then said "yeah, I am and also, please take care of my idiotic big brother. he keeps on doing stupid things which makes him come home late." "yes, yes. I will." Melinda said back and they both shared their similarities and differences.

my eye twitched because I didn't expect that they would get along this well. "anyway." I interrupted them. "we gotta get going now. see you this afternoon, little sis." she then steamed "don't call me little sis! I don't even care if that's true!" I just ignored what she said and placed my right arm over Melinda's shoulder, and left.

MELLANIE'S POV:

wow. that really caught me off guard. since when did he even have a girlfriend?! I walked towards my room with such temper, that people were beginning to question mentally. when I went to open the door to my classroom, my classmates shouted in surprise "HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MELL!!" there were even some writings on the board. I was surprised. I thought everybody forgot about my birthday.

a few minutes passed, and the teacher came. "good morning, class. I have an announcement to make. a festival will be coming soon this July 15. it's still June right? so you've got a month and a few days to finish. the whole student body would have this. students from other schools have been invited and other people would be here. so try your best. and happy birthday mellanie." the teacher told me and I gave her a thankful smile.

"okay. everybody, please gather up!" our class mayor told us. "any suggestions on what we would be?"

"maid cafe." I suggested. everybody looked at me and I continued. "the boys will be butlers while the girls will be maids. like an actual cafe. it could attract people." everybody stared at me randomly, then bursted out "that's a beautiful idea!" "we could make it interesting too! with everyone's help!" "wait.. but who will provide the costumes?" "the girls will. the boys will be the one to help decorate the classroom with the person in charge, mellanie." the class mayor said. "and Kristin will be the person in charge for the costumes." we discussed some things and finally worked it out.

then, at 5:45, I met the guys and melinda at the front entrance. "sorry for being late." I told them. "it's okay." Melinda told me with a smile on her face. part of me doesn't trust her at all. it's like she's hiding something, but just doesn't show it..

"so where are we heading?" I asked. "Kristin's mom called and told us to meet them at their house because that's where we'll celebrate." "I see." I said.

we arrived at their home and they surprised me too like what my classmates did. I saw Nixon, Axel, Kristin and their mother there. I know it's just them but.. they are all I need to keep myself living. my brother introduced Melinda to them and they didn't take it personally. well I did but just didn't show it.

we partied all night and slept very late. it was the most liveliest party I've had ever since. it was my happy day. my birthday.

END OF CHAPTER 6! SORRY FOE THE LATE UPDATE