my brother and i 45 (anime story)

MELLANIE'S POV:

I woke up seeing white walls, white curtains, a door that leads to the bathroom and another door that leads out the room.

I looked around and see my brother sleeping on a couch. I touched my back and it stings making me wince. my brother heard it. he blinked a few times and finally said. "I thought you would never wake up."

"what about school? I'll be late!" before I jumped off the bed, a doctor came in with... Melinda? "you're not allowed to go anywhere, mellanie. you have to stay here until you are fully recovered." Melinda looked shy. maybe she remembered what happened.

"Melinda." my brother said. she turned to my brother's direction. "yes?" "you were hit. weren't you?" he asked. hit? she was hit? I questioned in my mind. "yeah... I was. I begged my father which is mellanie's doctor, to see you with him. I just changed to civilian clothes a few minutes ago. then, here I am."

I looked at big brother who was blushing. I cleared my throat. both Melinda and mark looked at me with a single brow raised. "doctor, could you please leave Melinda, me and mark in here?" I asked politely. the doctor sighed. "alright. but I'll be back in a few minutes." then he left the three of us.

I began laughing. curiosity was written on their faces. "I'm sorry... you guys still have feelings for each other. and I can't believe that Melinda was not Melinda the whole time. if you know what I mean."

Melinda did a fake laugh. sarcastically. "you're mistaken." I put my tongue out. "yeah right. I said. "it's written on your faces. believe it."

"when I say 'no' it's 'no'!" she snapped.

silence filled the room. after a few minutes, "fine... i- I Do like you, mark..." I just giggled. big brother was blushing more. "I'll go now.. it actually feels weird and awkward-- confessing, I mean." Melinda was reaching for the door when brother stopped her.

"I feel the same way." he said looking straight to Melinda's eyes. which made Melinda blush a deep red. "Melinda, will you be my girlfriend?" now that caught me off guard. suddenly, tears began to roll down her cheeks. without hesitation, she said "yes!" then she smiled happily. I smiled happily too.

the doctor or should I say Melinda's father, came in after that event. he also explained about my health and he told me that I would be out next week.

       (Monday is the day today by

                    the way.)

after Melinda's father discussed about everything, he told Melinda that she could go home now since her wound was not really that deep.

Melinda agreed and kissed mark goodbye on the cheek. she waved at

me. I waved back. Melinda's father gave mark a glare which I recognized. I made a small giggle. and they left. "Melinda's father gave you a death glare." I laughed. "that's what father's do, you know." he told me. "yeah right." I joked.

before I was gonna say something, the door opened. we both turned to the door and saw Kristin, Nixon and Axel. "mellanie!" Kristin called out. she hugged me so tight that I couldn't breathe. "I.... can't.. breathe..." she finally let go of me. "sorry.. o got a present for you!" she said excitedly.

I hope that it's something I really love! fingers cross! Kristin revealed....... school textbooks my eye twitched. "surprise!" she said. "th-thanks?" I said sarcastically. "look, if you want to this school year, you have to do the activities we did a few days ago."

a few days ago. she said a few days ago.

"how many days have I been out?" I asked. "a week. you slept 7 days straight!" she said. well what do you expect? I got hit on the lungs. the day ended just like that. and then, I bud my brother good night. so did he. he didn't have a blanket so I threw him another sheet which he took. "thanks." "no problem." then I fell asleep.

the following days were just the same except for the visitors. on Tuesday, the visitors were pierce and blaze. we talked about stuff and I told the three of them to mend their friendship back and hang out sometime. on Wednesday, it was Jake. Jake told about his life. he gets bullied because they call h mommy's boy and also because he stalks them. the next day, it was Mason and Braden. at first I thought that Braden was gonna held me hostage again. but he just came here to apologize.  on Friday, it was the least person I expected. Josh.

"I'll give you two sometime alone." mark said and he left. the only ones in the room were me and josh. there was an awkward silence between the two of us. he then broke that silence. "so how are you doing?" he asked me. "I'm doing okay... I'm gonna be back at school on Monday. I'll see you around." then I smiled at him. he smiled back.

"where do I start?" he said. I was curious. "could we still like hang out more often?" I asked. he looked quite surprise at the fact that I asked him. "yeah... you can." I just smiled as a way I'm gonna say thank you. we talked about other stuff and then, he left. he told me that he would text me tonight.

*********

time passed and I'm finally going back to school. on my way there, I hadn't seen Kristin anywhere. wherever she is, I hope she is here. I was in front of my classroom. I was absent for a week and I wonder if my classmates will ask where I was. I stepped in and the first thing i knew, everybody shouted 'welcome back'.

"Kristin told us what happened to you. so the president decided a welcoming party." one of my classmates said. "let's eat guys! and we'll just party today!" our president shouted. our homeroom teacher was there too.

the day ended and I saw mark with Melinda. both are happy and laughing. Melinda saw me and she waved. looks like blaze and pierce also does. the three of them were gappy couples. and As for me? nothing.

"hey..." I heard someone say. I turned around and saw josh. "yes josh?" I asked. "how do I say this....?" he said. curiosity is roaming around me. then, I suddenly felt my phone vibrate. "hold that thought." I told him. I looked at my phone and saw my brothers message.

'I approve of him being your boyfriend. just be careful.'

why would he text me this? it's not like he would ever ask me out. "what were you saying, Josh?" I asked again. "what I'm saying.... is that....

... could you be my girlfriend?" he said the question fast but I understood it.  my eyes just widened at that. "well, I understand if you're not yet---" I cut him off. "yes." was my answer. "what?" he said. I repeated my answer. "yes."

he looked really happy. who wouldn't? he held my hand and I heard someone clearing his throat. I saw my brother with Melinda. "come on, guys!" we heard Kristin scream from afar. there was this black limo ning enough for all of us to fit. we ran to the limo and hopped in.

I actually got my fairy tale like what Kristin told me from the very beginning. from the day I met mark, josh, Kristin, Nixon, Axel, Jake, Melinda, blaze, Pierce, mason and Braden, my whole life turned into an adventure. that's my story about my brother and I. my wish and dream.

I hope all of you will get yours!

note: this isn't really my life story at school. but mark, is like my brother. he's protective. I have a happy life, happy friends and happy family. I hope yours is too! thanks for supporting this story so far. I appreciate it!

                     THE END