My brother and i 2 (anime story) (being edited)

Chapter 2

[Time skip to the end of the day]

I was finally heading on my way home, until my brother texted me.

"No food here at home. Buy some will you? And I'll be home late again. Just cook some food for me."

My eye twitched and then I muttered "Unbelievable..." But in the end, I went to buy some food in the grocery store.

After a few minutes, I was at the cashier, ready to pay. After that, I was going home. Always, when I arrived home, the house was silent and was literally boring. I went to the kitchen to start cooking my own food and for my brother. The food i will be having is just Ramen.

For my brother too. Since i know that Ramen is his favorite. I placed the bowl of Ramen on the table and said "Itadakimasu."And ate.

Man, I was so hungry since I spent my time during lunchtime on the rooftop with josh creed.

After eating, I placed the bowl at the sink and washed it. I went up to my room and did my homework. It took me a few hours to finish my homework cause it was my most hate subject. Algebra. "Ugh! Finally!" I shouted in frustration and rested my head on the desk. without knowing it,  I fell asleep.

I woke up because I heard my cellphone beep. It means I received a message. Before checking the message, I looked at my alarm clock and it was still 2. I asked myself  "Who would text me at this time of the night?"

When I checked my phone, it was an unknown number. I was filled with curiosity and checked the text. It said:

"Um.. Hello. Is this Mary Rose? If so, this is Josh Creed. I had fun talking with you during lunchtime. Though, it is such a shame that we won't hang out often. I do hope we could. It was my first time talking to a girl properly. Not like they would just give me presents and other stuff. It is hard to be popular but I got used to it now. Sorry to bother you like this. If you're wondering how I got your number, just go to my classroom at lunch. It's class 1-a. Looking forward to seeing you.😊"

I froze for a minute because.... He's on the same class as my brother!

"W-what should i do? I can't let him find out that his rival is my brother! I can't also show my face to big brother cause if he figures out that I came to their room because I just had to ask josh how he got my number, he'd be so furious!"

I melted to the ground crying and thought "This is impossible... " Finally, I had this idea.

The next day, as usual, I did my morning routine and went off to school since my brother left early. I arrived at school after that. When I arrived at my classroom, Kristin was there sitting at her desk talking to the guys. I bet that The guys were asking her dozens of question. Her Beautiful long hair touched her waist and it was red. She had side banks hiding her left eye. I got jealous of her beauty.

She has always been famous to the guys. Also the senior department. She has great grades and she always gets to be at the top. My description was just so far away from her. My short hair only reached until my neck. My face really looks childish. Child enough that people mistook me as a freshman. Every time I get in trouble, Kristin is always there to help me. So I owe her a lot. I mean really a lot.

*************

Okay it's lunch time and I had to go to the senior department. As I was passing by each classroom, the seniors were looking at me. And I bet they were thinking why was I here.

I also heard some people whispering to each other "Who is she?"

Another said "I heard she's Mark's sister."

"What?? No way!" As always, whenever people knew I was Mark's sister, they would only think of it as a joke. After a few minutes, I arrived at class 1-A. My heart pounded faster than expected, hoping that my brother wasn't there. When I opened the door, people were staring at me with expressions like 'What's-she- doing' expression. I gulped. Then, as I looked around, I didn't see big brother anywhere But saw josh surrounded by girls flirting around him.

He then, turned his attention to me, raised his hands and said "Mary!"

Seeing all the girls, they were giving me a huge death glare saying 'Keep your hands off of our josh!" I waved my hand shakily and said "H-hi... Josh.." He ran towards me and said "I thought you wouldn't come."

"Ahh... I think you forgot why I'm here right?"

I asked breaking his excited expression. "Right. I got your number thanks to my friends." Two guys were walking towards us.

They looked cool. One guy had blonde hair and he looks out the window with his hands on his pocket. The other guy had brown hair. He looked like the cheerful type. "Hey, hey, hey. Who's this cute little girl?" I blushed as soon as I heard the brown haired guy said that. I blushed sooner than I thought I would. Then, I heard the door open at my back and saw my brother's two best friends. I shrieked and caught their attention.

Sorry, but I'm gonna be late in updating because of school so many tests coming. Anyway, I'll try update early please enjoy:)