my brother and i 27 (anime story)

JAKE'S POV:

the next day, I woke up on my bed with the sun shining. I fell asleep late last night because of researching about Melinda Brooke. well I hope it'll surprise Mellanie like it surprised me. her history and all.

"mom! I'm going to school! love you!" I shouted while going out of the house. I just hope I could make it in time before the bell rings! I thought. when I finally arrived at school, I was right on time. the bell rung. I took a few breaths then proceeded to the classroom. "sorry for being late." I said. "just go to your Seat, Jake." the teacher said. I went to my seat and took my textbook out so that I could text mellanie.

hey mell. I texted. it took a few minutes for her to reply. who's this? she questioned. this is Jake. the kid who climbed with you yesterday. I got your phone number 'cause I researched about you. I know it's like stalking. so I'm sorry about that. by the way, I got the papers you told me to research for Melinda Brooke. I'll give it to you after class... at 5 or 4 perhaps. I texted her. that's great! thanks! she replied. no problem.

"ahem." I heard someone say. I turned my head only to see my teacher. "keep that phone before I confiscate it. put it in your bag, now. " she told me. jeez, lady there's no need to be so demanding. I put my phone inside my bag and then waited till school ends.

******[time skip]*****

I stretched my hands and then proceeded to walking. I texted mellanie to let her know that I'm coming. after a few minutes, I arrived there. I looked around. it made my heart beat fast. I gulped, then proceeded inside. I looked around to find mellanie but instead of bumping into mellanie, looks like I bumped into......... Melinda Brooke.. with a guy.

"watch where you're going kid." the guy said. "uh... yeah.. sure." I told him. then they just proceeded to walking. that was weird. finally, I was able to find mellanie with Kristin. I waved my hand and they both waved back. I took the papers out of my bag then ran to them. "here you go mell." I handed the papers to mellanie. "thanks." she said. she looked at the papers. then she was shocked.

"no way!" she shouted. "I know. it surprised you right?" I told her. Kristin came near us. "is that the research papers about Melinda?" she asked. we nodded. "no way!" she shouted. she read the following sentences.

"she skipped school to get plastic surgery on the age of 12 in order not to look ugly and all. she became popular and was loved by the students. 'I feel really relieved And refreshed to have done this.' was what she said.' dated over 20 guys and she broke up with them for some reasons.

she stopped by that sentence. she looked at the edge of the paper then, looked at me. "top secret?" she asked not believing that I really went through some private stuff about Melinda. "yeah. I told you. I research. what I mean by research, is that I get everything about that certain person." I told her.

Kristin rolled her eyes. mellanie just giggled. "OK, that's enough you two. let's just go home." we stopped arguing and them went separate ways.

END OF CHAPTER!!!! HEHEHEHE....