my brother and i 24 (anime story)

"they seem to be in a gang." was what Josh said. Kristin and mellanie looked at each other. mellanie gulped. so she was scared. Kristin just looked at josh. josh said "are you not sacred?" "scared? dude, I can fight." josh looked at her with an interesting face and said "if you're not scared, then come at me." he said.

"are you underestimating me?" Kristin said. "no. I'm not underestimating you. I wanna see if you do fight." "um.... josh.. she's not as weak as you think she is." after mellanie said that, Kristin charged at josh but josh dodged the attack. Kristin tried to punch josh in the face, but he stopped it.

while josh was holding Kristin's fist, he pulled her and then kicked her at the stomach. Kristin was sent flying at the wall with such speed. "Kristin!" mellanie shouted while running to her. she crouched to her level, and said "are you okay?" "yeah.. I'm okay.." she said painfully. "well you are good. but not good enough. you have to train more to be stronger. the fight only lasted for a few seconds."

"you can't tell me what to do, josh." Kristin said. "fine. but if you were to face even stronger opponents, what would you do? and then they took mellanie as a hostage, what do you think would you do?" he questioned Kristin. Kristin looked troubled and said "y-you can't boss me all the time! and of course I will fight them! I wouldn't let anyone hurt mellanie! she's a dear friend to me, Nixon and Axel!" she shouted. "stop acting. I know you would like to become stronger. but you just won't say it. it's as if you think you are strong enough, but you are not." josh looked

at Kristin but then Kristin just looked down.

she doesn't know what to do. she felt as if it was her fault if that would happen to mellanie.

josh sighed. "you have to train. that's all I'm gonna say. good day to the both of you." he said and left the rooftop.

MELLANIE'S POV:

it was only me and Kristin at the rooftop. "it would not happen. they would not dare to take me as a hostage. so don't worry." I smiled at her to make her feel relieved. and it worked. she smiled back at me. "thanks."

then we went back to the classroom.

END OF CHAPTER!!!! I'M SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATES!!!!! ALSO, @MYGEMS, THERE'S NO NEED TO FEEL BAD ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY. CHEER UP.

THANK YOU FOR THE VOTES AND COMMENTS I REALLY APPRECIATE IT. PLEASE ENJOY THE STORY!!!