my brother and i 18 (anime story)

some students opened the gates for people to come in. and man, they were so many! even students from another school came. and I was staring at the window... I can't do this!! I thought. "okay! Claire and mell. I'll give you posters and you hand them out to the people." both of us nodded. the class mayor gave us the posters. "let's go Claire?" I asked her. she nods nervously.

yeah. I was also nervous since we were wearing these maid outfits. I just hope nothing bad happens.

we took the posters the class mayor gave us and went out the classroom. while we were going to the gate entrance, I was amazed. there were lots of realistic costumes. Claire and I were in awe. finally arriving at the entrance, we handed some of the people the posters. "thank you! please come visit us." Claire said. and i said the same things. surprisingly, i heard a laugh in front of me. and saw Morgan and the others. "hi!" Morgan said cheerfully.

I crouched to her level and said "hi Morgan. I hope you guys will enjoy the festival." I gave her the poster. "of course we will! this is where you are schooling. so of course!" she gave me a thumbs up. I gave her a thumbs up and then stood up.

"nice maid costume." Evan told me. I gave him a death glare which made him back up a bit. "so. we're gonna go around. we'll be at your classroom before you know it." Carson told Me. I nodded my head. and they proceeded inside.

KRISTIN'S POV:

I helped out with the others serving our customers. one comes out, another comes in. it was quite tiring. so I feel bad for those people who work as a maid. "come again." I said as our customer goes out our classroom. "change shifts." someone said. "i'll go get mellanie and Claire." I said. "okay."

I went out our classroom and ran to get mellanie and Claire. I finally found them at the gate entrance and seemed to be in trouble.

MELLANIE'S POV:

great! now they are back. the guys who abused me. the martin university. but they are-- well they have increased. "well, well, well, If it isn't the cute girl in a maid costume. didn't expect to see you here." these guys get on my nerves. "neither have I expected you here..." I said annoyingly, hiding my fear. "ow!" Claire shouted. I looked at her and she looked at me with fear.

I wanted to move but I can't. my fear of getting hurt was overwhelming. "move!" I shouted inside. "are you okay?" I heard a familiar voice behind me and saw Kristin. "Kristin.." she seemed calm. "what do you want, kid?!" he shouted at Kristin which attracted attention. "well, all I want are my friends.. which is with you and plus, they're late for their shifts. so please let them go before I'll hurt you." she said. "no Way! first of all, we went here to get some hot chicks. second, let her feel my pain!" he pointed at me.

"hey, I just kicked you because you were scaring me!" I shouted at him. "you're the one who started it first!" I looked at him with anger in my eyes. "I'll just let you off. I can't fight you with this dress. come on mell, Claire." she told us. but, they didn't let us go. instead one of them charged at Kristin. "Kristin, look out!" I shouted.

END OF CHAPTER!!! ^_^ I'M HAVING FUN SO FAR! ANYWAY, AFTER THIS
STORY, I'M GONNA MAKE ANOTHER STORY. SO PLEASE LOOK FORWARD TO IT :)