chapter 18- what we had is gone

it wasn't just Janet that had the answer i had a feeling everyone did, but i noticed it all over Janet's face.

*JANET POV*

i had to quickly go i knew she noticed it on my face that's why i ran and got Luke and Gracelyn, they were the cutest things in the world. i walked back out in the kitchen, and latoya was there holding Avery. i couldn't bare to tell her the truth.

i didn't like to lie to her either, i felt so bad now i felt like what MIchael said.

"Avery do you mind if i take them out for awhile" i asked her

"g-g-go a-head" she said still crying

i just had to get out of there, as quickly as i could.

*BACK TO AVERY*

i tears came out, everyone surrounded me which i liked because i needed love at this point but i knew there was something up with janet but i just let her be i needed to get this out of her why was she keeping secrets away from me for.

"sweetie i'll be back Brenda is calling me" she said

"OK, who Brenda" i asked Kathy

"OH,Brenda is  Lional Richie's ex wife she's our good friend i can't believe you never met her before" she said

"oh, she sounds nice" i said smiling

Kathy came over towards me i knew she knew the answer to but i didn't feel like starting a fight i took out my phone and looked at the old pictures of me and Michael it made me cry even more. why was i doing this to my self for uggh. i stopped looking at them it killed me i wanted him back.

i wasn't going to let him get me that quickly that wasn't happening for a fact.

*MICHAEL POV*

i sat on the floor crying i was a mess i made a huge mess every wheres my mother walked in with a shock on her face i was just there crying.

"MICHAEL" She screamed

i was quite i didn't want to say anything to my mother right now she wasn't going to help any. why was it worth living i have none any more my life is gone  i don't have anyone right now Avery was out of my life and so was Gracelyn and Luke. i was going to get them back some how. i got up and got into the limoi got the limo driver to go to her old house.

finally i got there i knocked 3 times and Avery answerd it, we looked at each other she was crying that was all my fault why did i have to be a dick.

"H-hi Avery" i said still crying

"what do you want MIchael" she said

" i wanna tell you the truth about what i hid  from you" i said again

"what is it michael mhh?"

"i'm addcited to Pain Killers" i said crying

"REALLY WOW MICHAEL, I THOUGHT YOU WERE DIFFERENT FROM ALL THOSE CELEBRITIES, why didn't you just tell me yoou might want to go get some help because i'm not letting a drug addcited around my childern." she said while slaming the door in my face

______________________________________________

is AVERY right not letting Michael around the kids?

or is she just being a big bitch?

VOTE

Share

Following

Comment