chapter 29- Funeral

Today was the day of Michael Funeral it was a really sad day i could tell in Katherine face that it tour her she looked really sick and pale  knew she was  crying her eyes were puffy and red i went in and gave her a hug she smiled with tears in her eyes she sat down on the chair i felt so bad i walked in the room with all his brothers and father they were all crying i had to walk out i wasn't ready to cry.

Janet walked in with dress and a hat on i walked back out with Katherine she tried to hid her tears but i knew she really wanted to go and ball her eyes out we got ready in the limo it bothered me that i couldn't see or every sleep with him ever again that's what brought tears i thought about our memories then i started to cry allot.

"it's going to be Okay Avery" Katherine said

"No its not i don't know what i'am going to do with out him" i said crying.

i put my head down and cried even more we finally got out i walked in the church crying and crying it was packed i met everyone in there i even met Oprah everyone gave me hugs and said sorry for your loss, i got close to his casket i looked over and seen him laying there i had to walk back i felt like i was going to faint. i sat down i felt weird it started with music then speeches and of corse i had to speak and that was the hardest part but least i had the family up there with me which made me feel better.

hi, i'm Avery Smith i know you all didn't know me and your probably wondering why i'am here but i was with michael he wasn't just my boyfriend but he was my friend i love how crazy he was how talented he was, everyone in the Magazines said i was using him for his money and his fame but i couldd care less if he was famous or anything but the most part which makes me break is waking uo next to him and telling him how much i love him and him hugging me and singing to me. i wanna thank you all for supporting him and being there when he needed you all- thank you

i got off stage tears busted out of my head i sat next to Katherine she patted me on the back and smiled i  watched everyone sing and speak after that we left we went to the grave yard sight to bury him i watched it i looked around i looked at my phone and of course there had to be a picture of all of us as a family i looked through my pictures and cried i had to leave for a couple minutes so i could calm down Latoya looked at me she had a girl standing beside her.

"Avery come over here"

i walked over to see hwat Latoya wanted.

"yes/?"

"this is brenda the girl i was talking about" she said

"hey. i'm Avery'.i said"Yeah i heard alot about you, nice to meet you' Brenda said

"yeah, me to"

i walked away i waited in the limo i couldn't bare to watch him right now i needed a Michael hug and that's what made me sad because i wouldn't be able to get one ever again i decided to go and call Janet.

Janet-hello

me- could you please go int he limo with me

janet- yeah sure i'll be over in a minute

me- okay

i hung up the phone and started to finish up looking through the photos finally the whole family came in it was all over and done with we went back to the house there was going to be crowds there so i decided to go in my room and pack all up i sat on my bed Latoya came up with that large black hat on.

"what are you doing?" she asked

"packing up, i wanna move in that house Michael bought for us" i said

"why are you leaving?"

"i don't feel convertable here and it makes me think about Michael and that makes me cry all the time" i said almost crying.

"Oh, well i have a present for you"

she passed me a box i unwrapped it and there was a sparkling neckless there i looked up at her why did she give me this she got up and walked away i was confused i got up and packed all my stuff. i went to bed.

next morning

i woke up really early and started bringing my stuff down stairs everyone kept giving me hugs and kisses i put my things in the car and brought the twins int he car i drove off i put on the radio and Michael was playing.

"moma is dwat dwaddy pwalying on the wadio" Grace asked

"yes baby girl it is" i said

"where iws hwe?" luke asked

i brought them to his grave i got out of the car and showed him they looked at me funny

'wat is dis moma" grace asked again

"this is were daddy is" i said

"will hwe bwe bwack?" luke asked

"he is back he is in our hearts" i said

they looked confused but i couldn't tell them there father was dead we went back to the car and drove off to the new house i looked in the back and grace was talking to her self

"who you talking to gracie boo" i asked

"noone i'm twelling dwaddy i wove hwim" she said

i looked up and smiled that had to be the cutest thing in the world it touched me i missed him badly tears came to my eyes i  stayed there for a couple minutes.

"I love you Michael" i said

we went back to the house i knew it was about time i had to leave from there janet looked at me.

"listen up people i need to tell you all something?" she said

"do you think you should do this right now?" i said

"of course Avery..everyone is having a hard time now so i should announce about the truth about the kids."

"What?" Katherine said

__________________________

I COULDN'T THINK SO THIS IS REALLY SHORT THERE IS ONLY ONE CHAPTER LEFT UNTIL ITS OVER

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

FOLLOW