chapter 27- Gone Forever

i woke up i was still in the limo we were still driving i got up and looked around everyone was starring at me i got up and took out the mirror i fixed my hair and looked back at everyone i was getting really creeped out.

"okay whats going on here" i asked

"look at Michael we drew on his face"Janet said

i looked up and there was writing and drawings everywhere on him i started to laugh i put my hand over my mouth so i wouldn't wake him up there was even makeup on him i got up and grabbed a drink we had stopped to this place we all got out Michael was still snoring away in there we got out it was huge building we walked in i had no clue what the hell this was but everyone kept talking to Latoya and Janet and Rebbie.

then i realized it was a recoding studio why were we here for i wondered i kept following them then finally we got to a door everyone stopped i tried to see why we stopped Janet pulled me up in front and we walked in the room i went in the room where we had to sing in they locked the door and they forced me to sing, so i decided to sing man in the mirror by Michael after i was done they let me out and then we walked in the limo.

"Why Did I Have To Do That?" i asked

"Because we needed to prove you are a good singer" Latoya said

"SO... you decided to lock me in a studio and make a recording of me then leave makes since" i said

we didn't talk the rest of the way finally we got to the house i walked out and went ot my room Michael followed he finally woke up then he went back to bed i was so mad because why would they do that to me they know i don't like singing oh well i needed to grow up in a away. i went down there they were all surrounded the the i walked past them and got some pizza.

Janet and Rebbie walked out of the room i grabbed a cup and poured Pepsi in it, i walked over to the table and started to draw a picture.

"were sorry Avery, i just wanted people to hear how good you are"Janet said

"i'm not mad anymore, just surprised you do that" i said

"where's Michael?" Rebbie asked

"sleeping allot up stairs" i said again

Latoya walks in with Gracelyn she was bailing her eyes out i ran over to see what happened her head was bleeding.

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED;.' i screamed

"Luke threw a toy at Grace and it scraped her head"Latoya said

"Oh, well were is he now??" i asked

"with Michael,Michael is going again they want him" Latoya said

Michael walked down the steps, he had Luke in his hands he put him down and kissed his mother then sisters and came to me and kissed me he smiled and walked out the door, i watched him leave i just wish one day he could stay in here all day and spend time with all of us.

MICHAEL POV*

I hated walking out like that but i needed to go and set up i got in the limo everyone was in there with me i took the pills out of my pocket and took two of them finally we got out i walked in we rehearsed for a while i took a  break a bunch of guys came in, i had no idea who they were or what they wanted.

"Hey Michael" they shouted

"hey, and you are?" i said nervous

"Just Big  Fans of yours, we need to ask you a couple of questions" the tall guy said

'Umm kind of busy right now" i said again

they got real close to me, i took out my phone and i made sure they didn't see it i called Avery i let it ring they got closer to me i noticed they had weapons i Kept backing away slowly i was praying in my head this would all stop i knew this was going to happen someone was going to kill me.

"so why are you here?." i asked

"We just want to talk to you, were not going to hurt you" they said again

i was afraid to yell to security, they were on stage with me now, they ran over to me and stole my wallet i had to call Security now;'SECURITY" i yelled and yelled the guys got really mad now and they beat me up bad i couldn't move the security ran over the guys ran i was lying there almost dead they security called Dr Murray.

Back To Avery

"MICHAEL,MICHAEL ARE YOU OKAY" i yelled on the phone

i ran outside i got in my car and drove off to where he was there was cops and  ambulances everywhere i walked in.

"you can't be here ma'am" the cop said

"YES, i'am I'm with Michael" i said

i ran in he was there on the floor with blood all over him the doctor was there he got up he had a sad face on, oh please no i ran over and layed by his body i sat in his blood;'Michael Wake Up" i screamed they took me out of the room then there i knew he was dead. i called his sisters and his family they rushed right over i was on the ground crying and crying i was out of control.

after that they took me home everyone was in tears i went in my room and cried in the bathroom i got up and looked at myself this was not happening, i looked at myself i wanted to die with him i grabbed a razor, i couldn't't cut myself it wasn't worth it. i got up and layed on my bed. i couldn't;t believe it he was dead, the words haunted me i couldn't't picture seeing Michael Jackson Dead

the love of my life was gone i had nobody anymore, i layed there snuggling up to Michael's pillow i couldn't sleep so i got all the girls in my room i felt so much convertable witht them in here i was still snuggled up to his pillow 'i love yoou michael' i whispered

_______________________

THIS WAS REALLY SAD, I HATED WRITING THIS BUT I TWISTED IT UP HOW HE DIED

UMM LET YOU ALL KNOW THERE IS 3 MORE CHAPTERS OF THIS STORY UNTIL IT ENDS

SO ENJOY

VOTE

SHARE

FOLLOW

COMMENT