Dont let him

THIS IS LITERALLY THE FOURTH TIME I AM WRITING THIS CHAPTER AND I AM SO PISSED OF RIGHT NOW IM GOING TO MURDER SOMEONE. UGH. BECAUSE WATTPAD KEEPS DELETING THE STORY .does this happen to anyone else or?

Anyways,

i decided to add the last chapter and a little summary so you remember what happened.

abby used to lived in the orphanage for 17 years with miss jonson taking care of her she finally gets adopted by mr.henderson who turns out to be a creepy man who killed girls for 15 years abby ran away from mr.henderson and wrecked his car which made him mad. He threw a piece of glass at her forehead and she blacked out. Harry came to the rescue and he ended up in the hospital with memory loss.

Last chapter-(you can skip through)

Abby's P.O.V

I was standing in a doorway of a little girls room. A pink room to be exact.(picture of room >>>>>)

A little girl with shoulder length chocolate brown hair was sitting on her pink canopy bed.Her pale face made her ice blue eyes stand out.Her eyes were gleaming brightly but there was something in them i couldn't make out..She looked about 2 years old.

she was smiling and staring at her lap.You could tell that her smile wasnt a happy smile.It was a sad smile.A smile filled with regret and anger.But she had to hold it all in.

suddenly a strange singing filled the room and the girls smile dropped. I looked over by the window to see the back of a woman.The woman was sitting on the chair facing the window slowly rocking from side to side as she sang.

*

twinkle, twinkle, little, star

How i, wonder, what you, are.

The little girls expression changed completely.She started shaking and she started breathing heavily.Her body going up and down in every breath she takes.Her eyes widened and they lost their color.They turned into a shade of grey.

*

Up above the world so high

like a diamond in the sky.

i found my self gently moving to the music.And i started mindlessly walking towards the woman. It was smoothly playing through my head and It was almost like i heard it before.

*

when the blazing sun is gone

When the nothing shines upon,

then you show your little light

twinkle twinkle all the night

"mom please stop mom" she whimpered

Now i was standing behind the woman and swiftly moving from side to side just like her.I was now softly singing along too.I dont even know how i know the words.

*

Then the traveler in the dark

Thanks you for your tiny spark;

He could not see which way to go,

If you did not twinkle so.

*

"MOM ENOUGH,NOO STOOP MOM IM SORRY MOOOM I DONT WANT THEM TO FIND ME IM SORRY MOM!!" She started hyperventilating but her 'mom' was still swiftly moving from side to side not paying any attention to the little girl.

*

When the blazing sun is gone,

When the nothing shines upon,

Though I know not what you are

Twinkle, twinkle, little star.

***(you HAVE to listen to this video to know what she sounds like.Its not the happy singing.YOU HAVE TO LISTEN!! >>>>>> If you dont know how comment and i'll tell you)****

"MOM I DONT WANT THEM TO FIND ME MOM I WANT TO STAY HERE MOOM " She now started full on crying. The girl was now curled up in the corner of her bed with her hands tightly plugging her ears trying hard not to listen.

I didnt know what was going on... who was this girl... where was I and why am i here.?

When the singing stopped i was still standing behind the woman.

Then the woman turned around from her chair and just stared at the girl.I expected to see a demon face with red eyes. because the way she was singing made me think that.But it was the total opposite.

She had chocolate brown hair just like the little girls and her face was as white as snow.Her lips were rose red and her eyes where Ice Blue..also similar to the girls.

Her expression was blank.No emotion showed through her AT ALL. IT was just her plain face staring at the girl.

The woman didnt seem to notice me .She was basically just staring through me.So I turned around to see what was going on.

The Little girl was still cuddled up into a ball and she was shaking hard.

"No...im sorry...no...im sorry: she was whispering over and over again.

"This is what happens.." The womans voice cooed. It was a soft but harsh voice.

The womans voice rose and became louder after each word she spoke."THIS IS WHAT HAPPENES WHEN YOU DON'T LISTEN.THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DON'T LISTEN" she repeated." THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DONT LISTEN. ABIGAIL;

My blood froze.

🌟🌟🌟🌟end of chapter

"MOMMY PLEASE DONT LET HIM TAKE ME IM SORRY" the girl cried

"I know dear i know.. But its too late" her mom just stared at her.

"MOMMY I DONT WANT HIM TO TAKE ME. IM SCARED OF HIM. PLEASE MOMMY. IM SORRY. Im sorry" tears streamed down her sad blue eyes as she stared at her mom.

"Sweetheart, everything will be okay but you have to listen to me and do everything i say, or he will find you"

"YES I PROMISE MOMMY. I will listen i promise"she whimpered.

"Come here abby"her mom patted her lap and the girl jumped off her bed and buried her face into her shoulder. She was shaking. You could literally see her body shaking. "He" must be really dangerous.

Her mom softly ran her fingers through the girls hair. "abby you have to leave. You have to leave me. Maybe forever" she stopped. Tears formed in her eyes but she blinked them away. "Maybe not forever. But until he is gone. You'll go live in a house with other kids like you, where you'll wait for your new parents to take you. You'll have a new house with new toys. Lots and lots of toys." She softly smiled. "And maybe you'll get a sister like you alwa-"

"NO MOMMY," the girl got up from her moms shoulder and stared at her tears rolling down her face. " i want to stay here with you" she whispered.

Her mom gently cupped her face and softly smiled. She brushed away her tears with her thumb.

There was a moment of silence and they both just stared at each other. Tears in their eyes. "i know abby but if you do.. He will come, its for the best. I'll always be here for you. I'll Always watch out for you abby. i'll always be your mom"

The girl buried her face into her moms shoulder again. "but. I dont want to go. Mommy im scared" she whimpered

" abby, if you listen to me everything will be fine ok? Theres this wonderful woman that will take good care of you. She already made your room and everything"

the girl looked at her mom. " really?"

"Yes really. You'll love her."

"Whats her name" the girl asked.

" miss jonson"