My Name is Harry..Harry Styles

Hey :D .The chapter before this was really short so im gonna TRY and write this chapter really long.

Thank youu so soso much for reading :) !!

~Tala xx

------------------

Abby's P.O.V

I kept on running non stop because i couldn't risk the chance of getting caught.I think i ran for a good 5 minuets until i saw mr.Henderson's car parked by the sidewalk.So i ran up to it.

I really think i should do something to his car.I could break his windshield....and the rest of his windows... And make dents everywhere,so basically i could just ruin his whole car.

I Grabbed the nearest wooden branch and started beating his car.I also jumped up and down to make huge dents around his car and to top it all off i Kinda damaged his engine.Well that should do it now i'd better run before he comes.

I turned around and started to run towards the main road.I could maybe get someone to drive me.

While i was running i decided to check my phone and see if i had gotten any texts.So i pulled it out of my pocket.My phone was the only thing i had brought with me..so now it all i have.But i do have the clothes I'm wearing...

I checked my phone and saw that Miss.Jonson had texted me .I still check for texts all the time even though shes the only one that texts me.Actually Julie used to text me too a lot... Until she stopped

( i have her as Jon in my phone haha)

Hey Abby! Hows life at the Henderson's home ? Having fun ;)

Much love .Miss Jonson xx

I replied back:

Hey Jon ;) Life at the Henderson's? Yeah its shit! Please take me back!!! Please :( I miss you! :'(

-Abby xx

I always add sad faces to make her feel bad for me.She always does case i've been living with her basically my whole life!

I was going to tuck my phone back into my pocket but i ran into someone and the phone flew out of my hand and came crashing down on the cement... Face first

Maybe i shouldnt text while running anymore.....

"MY PHONE!" i yelled ignoring the person i bumped into.I sat on the ground examining my phone.The screen was completely shattered And my phone couldn't even turn on!.... It was officially broken

"Daammiit" i whined.

"Im sorry!,i really didn't mean to! .l'll buy you a new one i promise"

I looked up to find a boy looking down at me.

I Must've looked stupid just sitting on the ground so i got up.

I was standing about eye level to this guy then our eyes met.His eyes were beautiful .His emerald eyes werepglitteringin the sun.They were so memorizing i couldn't look away.

But i had to.I looked at the ground awkwardly not knowing what to do.But he did.

" im so sorry.. Thats a massive crack .. It all my fault" he said

I looked back up at him ,and i tried hard not to look at his eyes.They were like a trap.

"Ya i know" I said

"wait no i don't mean i know its your fault.. I mean .. Umm.. i know it's a massive crack...it was my fault .. I shouldnt have kept on texting while running.. Its really a bad ide...."

He held my hands which made me freeze and tense up a little

"Listen.It is my fault,Ill get you a new phone ok"

I just nodded still holding on to his hand. They were so soft and warm.

"Soo"he smiled and looked at our hands.I was still holding on.

"Oh" I quickly let go and put my hands behind my back.

"so whats your name?" he asked.His dimples were showing now.There were so perfect..his face was so perfect..and his hair.. Amazing! His luscious curls brushed against his face as he swerved them away from his face..He was perfect.

"Umm hello? Earth to..."

"Abby" i said right in time, as i snapped out of my thoughts.

"Well hello Abby my names Harry..Harry Styles.." He looked like he expected me to to something..."Soo..do you have a boyfriend" he winked. I could already tell he was the flirty type.

"Umm.. No and i'm not looking for one either"

Why did i just say that.. None of it was actually true.

"Oh your a feisty one aren't you "

"No" i was acting stubborn to show that i really didn't want him to flirt.. Even though i did.

"Ok... So where do you live?"

"Umm actually..."

I got cut off by a voice yelling my name it was mr.Henderson.

"AAAABBBYYY"

Both our heads looked towards the forest path were we saw Mr.Henderson struggling through the bushes.

"Aabby come baacck" he screeched.

I didnt know what to do so i just stood there.

"Is that your Dad?" Harry asked looking pretty worried.

"Umm kinda... Hd adopted me"

"well why does he look worried.. Did you run away or something?"

I was about to answer but Mr.Henderson finally made it and interupted.

"ABBY where were you?" he asked trying to act worried but i know its all fake.

I didnt bother to answer and just stared at him.

"well abby its Time to go home now"

I still never answered

"Come along"he said and started walking.

Harry was just standing there confused then he looked at me.

I quickly looked away because i really dont want to explain everything.

Mr .Henderson probably got impatient and grabbed me by my arm.Thats when harry noticed the scars.

"what happened?" harry asked

But Mr.Henderson pulled me away and i couldnt answer. I gave him an "im sorry" look and got pulled away. Harry's figure was getting smaller and smaller.He was just standing there until he finally walked away.

"Now .... Just wait until we get home bitch youll regret EVERYTHING" He yelled as he Pulled my arm harder.

---------------

I think this is long enough? Well anyways i MIGHT write another chapter at night so ill have 2 chapters uploaded today! :)

Sorry if this was bad... i wasnt in the mood for writting but i had to cause the last chapter was really short :)

Thanks for reading! :)

-Talaxx