The new place called home.

If you guessed that the whole ride was silent after all that..l you guessed right. We never said anything the whole car ride,but there were a few occasional glances.Every time I looked at him he was checking the mirror to see the cars behind us.If there was a car, he would keep eyeing it until it turns the other direction. It was like he didn't want anyone following us or something....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After about 30 min of silence the car stopped again. But this time it wasnt in the middle of nowhere it was actually in front of a BEAUTIFUL Huuugeee mansion!! It had long windows where you could see the twirling staircase,and the diamond chandelier glistening in the sun rays.You could also see the professional kitchen with all new stainless steel appliances .it was the biggest kitchen i've eever seen!!Maybe my life isn't going to be that bad after all.

I stayed in the car staring at the mansion while Mr.Henderson got out. He walked around the street a couple of times looking around the area. It was a strange place actually only one mansion and the rest was all forest land.

After i was done admiring the mansion i decided to go on my iPhone and play with my apps.I opened the window to get a-little fresh air and starting playing.I was in the middle of a tap tap game when suddenly the bright sunny light turned into dark shade.It was weird because usually clouds don't move in that fast.I looked the window to see what was going on .All i saw was Mr.henderson staring at me with his piercing brown eyes.Its like they were staring right through me deep into my soul.

"Listeen Abby.... This is my home.so its going to be my rules.you do not tell ANYONE where you live and you will not bring ANYONE here understand."

"Ya sure i guess..."i sighed But can i ask you a question.."

I was afraid that he would end up slapping me so i leaned back a little.

"It better be important or you know whats gonna happen" he winked and smiled a sneaky smile.

He was reaally starting to creep me out.

I hesitated a little before asking my question.. Was it important enough?

"well first of all ... Its kinda stupid that im not allowed to tell anyone my address..."

"...I'm stupid..?!"

"Noooo no noot you okk never mind,ok if your not gonna tell anyone this address how am i going to tell my new school this address? "

"Don't worry I talked to someone at your new school... Hes gonna help you out..... If you know what i mean" *wink*

Ok im not even kidding hes creeping me out ALOT....

"Ummmmm ok then.... Soo when are we going to that beautiful mansion of yours? " I grinned

"HAHA! What THAT MANSION? Hahah thats not mine!! Now get out of the car and follow me haha!"

He laughed hysterically the whole time we were walking.... What is wrong with him??!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We walked to the path leading to the forest. It was a bit creepy actually.all you could hear was the sound of coyotes howling every once in a while.

We were pretty deep into the forest when I spotted an old cabin up ahead.. Oh no

Suddenly Mr.Henderson stopped and turned around to look at me.

"You walk up there to that cabin and let no one see you.. Wait don't walk run actually. When you get there lock the door,don't look out the windows! And close the curtains.Head straight to the room next to the room with the "do not enter sign" Got it?"

"okay.. I think i get it...."

"Okay now go along i have to do some.... Things"

He walked back to the car and i headed to what would be called... My new home.