Out comes the real personality...

After the talk we headed out to his car and i Sat in the passenger seat next to him.The car ride was silent for 5 min so I pulled out my Violet earphones and my white iphone 4s (I got it as a birthday present i know!! I'm lucky)  from my suitcase and listened to Ed Sheeran music...I played my favorite song *The A team* He;s the only person i know who can write about drugs and prostitutes so poetically.. I love him, he's my inspiration.

I stared out the window admiring the view of the buildings passing by until we passed the last tall structure.I was a bit worried because it seemed like we were going out of the city but i didn't mind.I just layed back and closed my eyes.

After a few minutes the car reached a stop.I opened my eyes to find that we were surrounded by.... nothing? I guess we were in the middle of no where. As i was still looking out the window my earphones gut snatched out of my ear really hard and the pain was ringing through my ears.

"FUCK" i yelled. I really didn't mean to but its sort of a bad habit.Whenever i get hurt i tend to swear.

"FUCK? YEAH FUCK YOU LITTLE BITCH"

wow was that Mr.Henderson talking?!

"A pair of hands gripped my chin and turned my head towards..... Mr.Henderson.

" LISTEN...ABBY YOU BETTER WATCH YOUR ATTITUDE AROUND MY HOUSE UNDERSTAND,I DON'T WANT YOU ACTING THE WAY YOU DID AT THE ORPHANGE. THE LAST THING I NEED IS A TEENAGE DRAMA QUEEN LIVING WITH ME" he yelled

" WELL THEN IF YOU DON'T WANT ME WHY DID YOU ADOPT ME!! AND BESIDES YOU SEEMED TO HANDLE IT VERY WELL IN THE ORPHANAGE " I snatched his hands away from my face and slapped him hard.

"WELL NO SHIT SHERLOCK WHY WOULD I ACT LIKE THIS AT THE ORPHANGE THEN I WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO ADOPT YOU...AND I THOUGHT YOU WERE SMART HMPH"

"Well i know I'm smarter than you...." I sneered......oops.

The car was silent for a few seconds until his hand came Hurling towards my face and he slapped me hard. The stinging sensation spread across my cheeks as my eyes began to water.He grabbed my face which caused the pain to increase and this time the tears were rushing rapidly down my face.But i couldn't do a thing.

"THAT'S WHAT YOU GET.. NOW THIS IS A WARNING YOU HEAR ME"He shook my head with his tightly gripped hand causing me to whimper in pain."DO.YOU.HEAR.ME"he yelled even louder this time.I wonder why no one has noticed  us with all this loud yelling going on..... oh yeah we're in the middle of no where.

"I SAID DO YOU FUCKING HEAR ME"

"...yes..." I managed to let out a tiny voice between my hiccuping.I think this is the most i've cried since .. like forever

"WELL GOOD OR ELSE YOU DON'T WANT THIS TO HAPPEN AGAIN DO YOU NOW AND IF IT DOES IT WILL BE WORSE.." He let go of my face as he started the car again.

"much MUCH worse...."

--------------------------------------------------------

well sorry for the LONG wait but i finally got my chapter uploaded YAY! :D anyways I'll TRY to update this story everyday but it's going to be hard.. i have a social life ya know ;) soo what do you think about this story?? Should i keep it or delete it? cause I'm not sure and for those of you wondering when one direction is comming in this story ... soon!! don't worry and If you want to know what each of the characters look like tell me and ill post a picture.  

Thanks for reading it really means alot!! <3

-Taladirectiioner xx