Two verses One

Hi :) If you read my note you would know that i will be witting more often buut the chapters are gonna be shorter.

I was planning on writting anotjer chapter today but its almost 4 am and i still didnt sleep.So i wont.

Anyways thanks for reading! Fan/comment /vote please :)

~Tala

Abby's P.O.V

"Well well well.... Look who we have here" Mr.Henderson sneered.He turned to face Harry.

"Its Abby's booooyyfrriiend"

"no it isn't" I said awkwardly"He's just .... "

I didn't know what to say.

Was he my friend?I don't know what he'll think if i call him my friend.After all ,i did just leave him without an explanation.

"her friend" Harry finished.

Harry looked at me and smiled faintly.

"Her friend?..... Is that so?"Mr.Henderson laughed.

He walked closer to harry while tapping the glass piece on his hands.

I expected Harry to back up and run away so Mr.Henderson wouldn't hurt him,but he didn't.

He just stayed in his spot glaring at Mr.Henderson instead.

"DON'T HURT HIM" I yelled.

"SHUT UP BITCH" Mr.Henderson growled

"Shes Not a bitch." Harry defended me and walked closer up to mr.Henderson.

"haha look at these two pathetic people defending each other" MrHenderson laughed.

"Nothing you say or do will stop me"

Thats it i couldn't control my anger anymore .

I walked away from the car and pushed mr.Henderson from behind.

He got pushed into Harrys body and both of them crashed down to the ground.

"Oh my gosh Harry I'm so sorry!" I cried.I shouldn't have done that!!"

Well Now I'm officially stupid.

"Its alright" Harry said as he tried to push Mr.Henderson off of him.

"Yes you shouldn't have done that"Mr.Henderson said and he punched Harry's Jaw.Blood started gushing out of his mouth -and it was all my fault.

"HARRY ARE YOU OK?!! UGH YOU BASTARD" I ran up to Mr.Henderson and pulled him off of Harry.I Thought i wouldn't be able to but surprisingly he got off of Harry himself.So i basically didn't.

He stoop up and placed his foot on Harry's chest so he wouldn't get up.Then he turned to me.

"IF YOU DONT COME HOME RIGHT NOW I WILL FUCKING KILL HIM"

I looked at Harry.He was laying there on the ground trying to get up but failed miserably.He had lost a lot of blood so he was probably weak.

Mr.Henderson was slowly pushing his foot harder on Harry. I could see Harry wincing and he was tearing up a little too.

I was about to give up and just leave with Mr.Henderson but a piece of glass came hurling towards me.I couldn't move in time and it slashed me on my fore head.I was loosing blood fast and the cut was on my fore head which makes it an even worse situation.

My vision was slowly blurring and my head was spinning.Mr.Henderson's laugh echoed in my head and played over and over again.

My knees where too weak to keep me standing so i collapsed onto the floor and the last thing i heard before i blacked out was a painful shriek.

One of them got hurt.

who do you think got hurt Before she blacked out? Harry or mr.Henderson? Comment!

And im sorry .. I know this chapter is crappy and ill write better next time

.i hate writters block -_-

So bye until then :)

Thank you soo much for reading i appreciate it!!

~Tala xx <3