Whats happening part 2. *really short chapter*

*****warning... Shortest chapter EVER.Im not even kidding. ******

Louis P.O.V

"Well what do you think ...Harry has?" I asked.I was dreading the answer.

"It might take some time to figure it out so its best if we leave him to rest here for a day.....alone"the doctor answered.

"But can't we stay here with him?"Niall asked.

"If you really want to then fine but only one of you should stay here and the rest of you can leave..So who's going to stay?"

"I Will" we all chorused together.

"Eerm..... Excuse me...but...err ...don't I have a say in this?"Harry Suddenly said.

At least his way of talking didn't change.Its always so slow.But thats a good thing right now.

"Sure Harry"Liam smiled faintly."Whos going to stay with you"

"Ermm....i dont know...but umm...i was kinda wondering....if anyof you could explain what happened to me?"

"Yes thats a great question Harry.Maybe you'll regain some of your memory that way" the doctor smiled. "

"Well I dont really know what happened.."I said

"Me neither"Liam and Niall Said.

"So i guess that leaves you sir"The doctor smiled at Zayn."So now the rest of you can go home while he stays here with harry.. If thats fine with you..err"

"My name's Zayn and yes its no problem at all.I'll stay"

"OK now run along lads"The doctor just pushed us out the door and stood with us outside."Ok so if Zayn gets tired he can take a break and switch with only ONE of you guys got it?"

"Yes but how long is Harry going to stay in the hospital for?"Liam asked

" im not sure yet but it might be a while"

"Ok so we can each go visit him for a day"Liam smiled

"Yea that'll be good"The doctor said.

Ok guys this is officially my shortest chapter and im reaally sorry! Im kist reaaaaally tired right now and my brain isnt functioning properly.. :/ so im going to write tommorow morning.Soorryyy

Thank you for readingg!! and remember vote/fan/comment!!! :)

~Talaxx