All Those Questions

I'm sorry i didn't update in a while.. Its just that I'm not really in the mood of writing these days.

Btw can you believe it already 2 years :') (yesterday july,23) since the boys where formed ... Actually since my world was formed ;)

Thanks for reading! And please comment and vote on my story!Tell me what you think! :)

~Tala xx

Harry's P.O.V

I don't even know whats going on right now.She just left me here.

Her so called "dad" just pulled her away and all she could do was give me an "I'm sorry look" ?! Wow and i never even got her number.Now how am i going to contact her.She was actually one of the most beautiful girls i've ever seen.And she didn't scream in my face when i told her who i am.Her gorgeous brown hair cascaded down her back and flowed when she moved.Her blue eyes were amazing. They stood out and was the first thing i noticed about her.They seemed to get brighter every time she smiled.

When i held her hand to make her calm down i really didn't want to let go but i had to or she would think I'm a creeper.But what i really don't understand is the huge scars on her hand.Would she really cut herself....?And her dad... She didn't really look like she wanted to go with him.

I had so many questions about her that where all packed in my head. No one could answer them except for her.

I realized i had been standing in my spot for a while now just thinking about her.Does it mean i like her? No it cant be.... I Just met her,And besides its probably going to be the last time i'll meet her.

I looked back at the path to see if she was still there. but she was already gone.

I could've gotten her number !! I mentally slapped my self.Oh wait... I just realized her phones broken.. Because of me..I mentally slapped my self AGAIN.

Oh yeah... I remembered that i would get her a phone..I think its better to get it now so If i see her again i could give it to her!

I speed walked to my car to get her a new iPhone. my car was just parked in front of my house.Well it wasn't really my house it was Our house.One Directions house.

••••••••••

I swear i think this is the shortest chapter in the History of chapters but i just wrote it cause i didnt write in a really long time :/ I'm SOO sorry if you were excpecting more :( i promise ill write the next Chapter WAAAY longer than this.

Thanks for reading!! :)

~Tala xx