Adopted.... for the last time

"ABBY! HURRY UP!! MR.HENDERSON IS WAITING FOR YOU!" Yelled Ms.Jonson

15 years.3 months and 2 days ago my parents were taken away from me.Now I'm 17 with no family, no friends and I'm living in an orphanage.But today all that is going to change.... 

..........................................................~

"OK OK IM COMMING UGHH" I yelled back

Well you might not know whats going on right now but let me introduce my self... My names Abigail but everyone calls me Abby. I've been an orphan ever since i was 2 and now I'm getting adopted. You might think that it's a good thing to get adopted well... Not if you've been adopted more than 20 times. Yes i know crazy right? I guess i'm just a trouble maker and everyones gonna have to deal with it.

I'm packing right now because im getting ready to leave with my new "parents" Mr and Mrs Henderson.So far i've only met Mr.Henderson and I don't have a good feeling about him.And Mrs.Henderson just couldn't make it for the whole week they were supposed to "bond" with me.

"ABIGAIL you come down here this instant or your leaving with none of your stuff!!!" yelled Ms.Jonson again.

Ms.Jonson was the manager of the River Dale Orphanage(the place im in right now)She's the nicest person i've ever met and shes always there for me but i really think shes getting annoyed of me being here for 17 years.I wouldn't blame her... I can be preetty obnoxious sometimes.

Being 17 years old and all its pretty hard for me to get adopted,because most parents want younger children. But all the parents who wanted me returned me to the orphanage because i was "too much to handle" I know right? Who wouldn't want a precious girl like me to be their own daughter?!

"ABIGAIL you come down here right now with your stuff packed or without i honestly don't give a damn"

"I'm COMING!! JUST CALM DOWN"

As i walked down the stairs with my suitcase all packed i overheard Mr.Henderson defending me.

"It's alright Ms.Jacobs Abigail's just a teen she can take all the time she wants i can wait"

" No Mr.Henderson it's not ok Abby is a grown girl and she should be able to organize herself and be allitle more responsible"

" No really it's fine" smiled Mr.Henderson "Oh look there she is right now! Hello Abigail! Are you ready?"

"I would prefer it if you called me Abby" I stomped down the stairs looking him straight in the eye.

" Abby wheres your manners! Say Hi to Mr.Henderson politley"

"Hi" I groaned

"With a smile and be alittle more enthusiastic"

"Hello Mr.Henderson oh boy oh boy oh boy its really nice to meet you Jolly gosh! You look handsome in that shirt" I mocked

Mrs.Jonson gave me a dirty look and told me to go outside and wait for Mr.Henderson.

Obviously i had to go so i shot her a dirty look and walked out... Far enough that i was invisible but could hear everything.

"Mr.Henderson i will understand if you want to take her back to the adoption center but im afraid she cannot come back here.. She is almost 18 and she will be old enough to take care of herself so if youve had enough of her mischeivious acts just kick her out."

"Oh don't worry i've got a way to deal with that" Smirked Mr.Henderson

....... I wonder what he means by that

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! I hope you like my story so far! :) And just wait i have alot more planned for this story ;) so its going to get better and better i promise :) I'm going to start off by updating every second day and i might change that if i get more readers :D

Thanks for reading!

~Tala.