The Pain of a knife

Hey guys! :) I'm TRYING to at least update everyday with 1 chapter. And i sit in bed at like 3 am sometimes writing these chapters (I never get tired lol ) so they might be a little....meh and they may have a few mistakes in them But i'll try to update in the mornings instead if I'm not busy :)

- I've used a lot of swears lately so sorry if its offending anyone!

And also can you guys give me feedback on my story? Tell me what you think of it even if its negative.So then i would be able to work on it a little more.It would help me a lot!

Thank you guys soooooo much for reading :D

-Tala xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why..? Why did you kill her... Didn't you love her?" I cried.

"NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS" He snapped "NOW GET UP"

"NO" i argued and tried to crawl to the door.

But he grabbed my hair just in time and pulled me up.My hair felt Like it could rip off at any moment with all the pressure.

He was still holding on to my hair while he reached out to the knife box and grabbed the sharpest knife he could find.Then he turned toward me and smiled.

"This is going to be your first punishment"he said .then he slashed the knife across my bare arm.A huge deep cut appeared on my arm and it started bleeding rapidly. The cut went all the way from my elbow to my wrist.The pain was intense almost like a burn.

I tried to escape,but he was still holding my hair.He slashed the knife again and again and again.The torture was too much. I cried louder an louder.

My left arm was slowly getting entirely covered in blood,and it got to the point where i couldn't see any part of my skin that wasnt covered in blood.

"Sto...st..stoop p-p...pll..pleaa..pleaase!" I cried.

But he wouldn't listen he kept on cutting me repeatedly.I was getting lightheaded probably from loosing too much blood. And my head started throbbing.My vision was blurring alittle and i couldn't talk as loud.so all that came out was a whimper

"Please...stop"

But he STILL wouldn't stop. My body couldn't take the pain anymore and I just passed out on the floor.

****

Mr.Hendersons P.O.V

Dammit i think i killed her.Worthless piece of shit! I kicked her body to see if she would move but she didnt.

She cant even handle this! All the other girls lasted way more past this.

now because of that bitch i have to find another girl.

I looked down at her laying on the ground and noticed she was still breathing.blood covered her arm and the floor was soaked.

I have to clean this shit up and i could tell her it was just a dream.. She would forget about everything and she wouldnt tell anyone what happened.But the problem is the scars that'll be on her arms.

Eh who would give a fuck about her arms anyways.

I lifted her body into her ACTUAL room which was just an old bed and a bedside table I found in the junk yard. I wouldn't waste my money on these worthless girls.

I had to clean the mess on her arm up so she wouldn't suspect a thing so i took a cloth i found laying around wet it then started cleaning.Well this is the first time i actually clean..

I then went to the room and cleaned all the blood off of the ground.Shes gonna owe me for all this.That twat. I would've told her to clean it up but noo she HAD to pass out on the floor.