Consequences

Hii guys :) i haven't updated it a while sorry about that!

And their might be a few mistakes in the writing cause i wasn't paying a lot of attention to it.

It took me a long time to write this chapter and i hope its good enough :/

Thanks for reading! Remember Comment ,Fan and vote!

~Tala xx

Harry's P.O.V

As I was going into my car i heard Zayn call out to me.

"HEY HARRY! WHERE ARE YOU GOING"

I looked to see that zayn was standing in front of the door with the rest of the boys next to him.

"Harry where are you going?" Liam asked"You were supposed to be home 5 minutes ago!"

"THATS WHAT I SAID" zayn yelled... He must've had a ton of energy juice today.

~(haha remember the energy juice )~

"Well you never said WHEN he was supposed to be home like I did" Liam argued.

"Thats cauuse i forgootttt"

And that started the occasional arguing of Zayn and Liam,but we all know it's never serious. It always ends with a laugh.

"Haaarrryyyy" Niall Whined "You were supposed to get me some foooood instead of talking to that girl!! She isn't hungry like I am"

"Yeeeaahh Harry i saw you talk to that girl... Oooo someone gotta girlfriend...." Louis laughed.

He then ran up to me and whispered

"I bet my ass is bigger than hers"

I'm just sitting in my car while Louis is constantly whispering dirty things in my ear,Niall is complaining about how hungry he is,and Liam and Zayn are arguing about who said what.So my mind was just about to explode.If all this happens when i talk to a girl i wonder what'll happen when i ACTUALLY get a girlfriend.

"Ok guys stop talking" I said loud and clear,to make sure that they would stop.But they didn't.

"Guuuyyyysss stooopp"

"Oh come oon!"

"GUUYSS?"

It took me a few more tries until they actually stopped.

"Well i'll explain everything later when i get back but right now i gotta get a new phone"

"But don't you already have a phone harry?" Liam asked.

"Like i said i'll explain everything later"

I told louis to back away from the car closed the door and drove off.

I stopped the car before heading out to the main road and shouted out my window.

"BYEEE GUUUYYYS"

"BYE HAAARRRYYY" they all said together.

"AND REMEMBER BE BACK BY 9 WE HAVE TO REHEARSE OUR SONGS" Liam shouted

That boy he always reminded us about these things.Without him we'd forget everything probably even our own concert!I guess thats why our fans call him Daddy Direction.

•••••••••

Abby's P.O.V

Mr .Henderson was talking to me while dragging me to the cabin but i never payed attention to anything he said.All I could think about was that boy... Harry.